27 | CLEANING

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
'cleaning'

This week just became a pain in your ass.

You got better at using your quirk, but the thing is, you still felt that your emotions and how easily you were trigger to snap was on high alert.

Every little thing bothered you. It could be the way the remote of the tv was placed on the coffee table or maybe that the hangers on the washing lines were in different directions.

If you started cleaning, you might have less to do tomorrow, but you wouldn't stop until everything was perfect.

Your classmates were worried about you. If you were like this tomorrow morning, maybe the whole entire dorm would be spotless.
That wasn't a bad thing for them, but they didn't want that if you'd be acting this way that you could barely even focus reading books.

Mineta tugged on Midoriya's sleeve ad the greenette lowered his ear to hear his fellow classmate.

"Isn't Sasaki-chan acting like Bakugou right now?"

Midoriya was still in his crouch position for a few moments as he stared at you. Your brows were furrowed at the same spot on the same place at where you were reading a couple minutes ago. You then shut the book abruptly and threw yourself back onto the couch with a groan.

"Uraraka-chan said she wasn't on her lady days... and I was told that girls are serious when they're on them. So maybe... yeah, should we ask her?"

The purple-haired boy looked like he was going to shit himself. Midoriya felt Mineta cling onto his arm. "NO! ARE YOU CRAZY? SHE COULD LITERALLY ATTACK US AT ANY MOMEN—"

Thud.

Midoriya tried to hold in his laughter as Mineta was knocked out on the floor by a pillow. He looked from when the direction came from and it was you with a smug look on your face.

"He was too loud. Sorry Midoriya-kun."

The said boy slowly back away as you reached for another pillow, but then relaxed when you tucked it under your hot head.

"It's o-okay Sasaki-chan! Get better soon!"

Midoriya then carried Mineta and placed him on a sofa far away from you. He walked to the dinner table where the rest of his friends was sitting.

Tsu looked behind Midoriya and saw you laying down as if you were contemplating life like the world was ending tomorrow, which you were, and she got concerned.

"[name]-chan looks drained today," Ochaco said, finishing her snack. She scrunched up the wrapper and flicked it to Tsu who caught it and put it in the bin.

"Ribbet. I heard from Fumikage-kun that she has been training with Todoroki-kun every day," she replied. "Midoriya-kun, do you think she's been strange lately?"

He nodded and pulled his notebook out from nowhere. At this point, it was not surprising them anymore, Midoriya had been on top of everything at the moment. He's been aware of everyone around him and continues to fill his paper with scribbles of his thoughts.

"I noticed since last week after she used her quirk and time moved forward. Todoroki-kun said that she and Kacchan had a fight— maybe argument... there was no violence involved— anyway... She could also be tired from constant training and researching Katsuro-kun's quirk."