81 | JOURNEY TO THE END & NOW

part four will enter the war arc of the manga, will contain major spoilers but will also be altered so that the new Bakugou family will have the attention.
sorry deku </3

I will also issue another warning for the future chapters now,
this part will be a little more mature and violent.

Katsuro's quirk will also be further explained in
more detail as we continue, it may seem complicated for now
but I promise it'll come together in the end
also to add, the timing is a little ahead of the anime and the dates are a little messy. So to clarify, I'll put the war at the start of April instead of the end of March

this is my first proper fanfiction and will be coming to an end after this part
i'm eternally grateful that you guys have read and supported me this far, cheers to 350K reads and keep voting x

CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
'journey to the end & now'

future, before katsuro travelled back in time.

"Another letter?" Katsuki asked.

He saw his girlfriend, you, sat on the couch with Katsuro's head laid comfortably on your lap. Your [h/c] was tied back messily and the expression your face showed him told him it wasn't the local advertising for the newest restaurants.

Katsuki rushed to your side, standing behind the couch in the living room. "Who's it from?"

"My mother." You replied, rubbing your temples. "You'd think after Uncle Might and Enji-san threatened her when they picked Katsuro from Aizawa-san's she'd go away and leave him alone..."

He took the letter and scanned it. Over time Katsuki obviously got control over his quirk, but his palms let off small sparks out of anger that landed on the new emerald rug.

"The rug, Kat."

"Sorry." The man walked back to you and wrapped his arm around you, pecking the side of your head. "What are we going to do? We can't just let her walk around like this, for fucks sake."

"We comply. Meet up with her alone and ask what she wants and arrest her," you replied. "Whenever we're at work, I keep calling whoever Katsuro's with because I'm paranoid."
"Do you know what her quirk is?"

"No. Dad always said she was quirkless. I'm pretty sure he told her about his foresight or something and that's what ticked her off from the beginning."

"Okay. Do you want to stay at my parents' place?" Katsuki suggested. "It'll be safer there I think. Plus my mom is always on my neck about the next time she'll see him and when we're going over there."

That was the only option at the time. You nodded anyway when he gave you the 'no argue, let's go look and carefully carried your son in your arms. "You get dressed first, I'll watch him."

"You'd think it's safe in a neighbourhood filled with fucking heroes." He grumbled more incoherent words and grabbed his hero clothes to change into.

"When they're all at work, there's no one here to make it any different to a street in the city."