77| ALL FOR ONE

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
'all for one'

Katsuki realised the same day he last saw you that they would be staying in the agencies for the whole week without going back to the dorms. Endeavour managed to set up a room in his agency where he, Shoto and Midoriya could sleep in.

At least they were anyway, he didn't know about people at other agencies if they were staying or not.

Lucky for him, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Denki messaged their group chat with you in it. They all said they weren't going back to the dorms for a week and you have yet to reply.

He called Aizawa and told him to watch over Katsuro and he agreed because Katsuro and Eri were planning sleepovers anyway.

Katsuki threw his head back on his pillow and groaned. The time was 10 pm. Surely Hawks would let you sleep at this time. He wasn't nocturnal.

Katsuki was pretty sure you were though.

Katsuki would always find you either awake in your room if he'd knock or sitting on the rooftop of the dorm building alone in silence.

It was only when he was next to you he was so sure you were fully at rest and when he reached his third unanswered call, he threw a cushion and hit both Midoriya and Shoto because they were discussing how they were going to deal with his black whip.

Or as he'd like to call 'wisp'.

"Kacchan! Is your pillow weighted?!"

"No. Your head is just empty of brain cells and light enough to do damage with a pillow."

Was he really going to ask Midoriya for a favour?

And if you answered Midoriya's call and not his, would that mean you were ignoring him?

He groaned and sat up on the sofa. That was better than not reaching you at all. "One of you call [name]."

"If she's not answering you, why would she answer to us?" Shoto questioned. His eyes then widened a little as he realised what Katsuki was doing. "Oh."

Midoriya was first to ask him about it. "Because we don't call her often she'd think it's an emergency and pick up!"

"Just call her dammit. It's not hard."

Shoto took out his phone and dialled your contact. The continual beeps ringing on speaker kept going until around half a minute later you supposedly answered.

"Shoto-kun!" Hawks greeted cheerfully on the phone. "What's the call about?"

"Hawks? Why do you have [name]'s phone?" He asked, furrowing his brows. "Is she there? Bakugou wants to talk to her."

"Sorry Endeavour Interns! [name]-chan is sleeping right now. She's tired from today and you boys better get rest too. I heard Endeavour doesn't go easy on his staff members."

Then he ended the call before Katsuki even got to walk over to say something.

Shoto handed Katsuki his phone, not at all worried that he could possibly shatter it with his bare hands because he could buy another one.

Rich boy. That's what Midoriya secretly said with his eyes and it made Shoto chuckle.

"Tch!" Katsuki kissed his teeth and dialled again only to be declined with a text saying, 'nighty night'.

Yuck. Katsuki thought. He knew you didn't text like that and he was thankful because it was just too sweet for his liking.

Aa. Purple Eyes
[22:05]