33 | HIS GIFT

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
'his gift'

Staring into the mirror of the girl's bathroom downstairs, your hand traced over the sensitive scar on your upper arm.

"It's huge..." you muttered.

On the counter was a bag of things to treat it with. You and Bakugou didn't know what to use so you grabbed whatever looked right.

Taking a clean rag, you put it under the sink and twisted the tap with cold water. You hissed when you touched the centre of it and then you covered your eyes as a reflex for the pain.

Knocks came through the door of the girl's bathroom. "Stopwatch, dumbass. Come to the door."

You shook your head, "I'm in the middle of something, King Explosion murder."

It didn't sound like he left. In fact, you heard him let out a string of swear words. "Are you alone in there?"

"Yeah."

"Are you— tch... you know..." he was stuttering.

"Not naked? Yeah," you laughed. "Are you coming insi— HEY! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!"

He looked offended and walked backwards outside again. "AND HARD-HEADED!"

"Weirdo... you just went inside the girl's bathroom."

"For one damn second! I didn't even see you or anything..."

You walked up the door, leaning against it. You sighed, "what is it?"

You heard him 'tch' and push the door open slightly. You gasped and moved out of the way and looked through the small gap.

"Um... hi..."

Bakugou's face was directly in front of yours when you looked through. You cheeks dusted red, moving back instantly.

He blinked a few times, brushing off the fact your noses were almost touching from how close you were. "What are you doing?" He asked you.

"Peeing... like right now," you said sarcastically.

He looked down, falling for the comment. You lifted his chin quickly, blushing even more.

"W-why did you look! I was just messing!"

He shrugged sheepishly, moving back a little. "Hah? How was I supposed to know?"

"I could be butt naked right now."

"Then why did you say you weren't naked?"

You tried to shut the door on him, he kept it open with his hand. You whined, "what?"

He felt slightly flustered and embarrassed. Nonetheless, he still had something to tell you so he continued the conversation. He scoffed at you whining like a baby, "I'm going to drum practice for the festival, but go to the rooftop before you go to sleep. I've got something for you."

"Fine, whatever..." you pouted, you shoed him. "Now go away. I've got a burn to treat."

"You might want to ask your best friend, Icyhot. He has a fire quirk, he's sure to know how to treat that," he muttered.