47 | SASAKI & BAKUGOU

^the Spotify playlist :3

if the writing is in the third person, it will be future [name] and katsuki! be prepared :,)

but look at how beautiful the picture is...

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
'sasaki & bakugou'

the day when katsuro got his time quirk.

"Hey... You know I love you, right?"

The military vehicle revved forward, the huge wheels running over the loose rocks and gravel of the road, causing everyone to move upwards and slide ever so slightly on the leather seats.

"Tch. What kind of question is that?"

Cold wind entered through the windowless frames, blowing away the hair in front of Sasaki [name]'s already nervous and sweaty face, making her features fully visible to the man sat beside her.

"I'm just calming my nerves. Don't mind me."

The blond looked in her direction, his red eyes wavering as he clenched his fists that laid on her thigh. He reached for his pocket, pulling out a messily drawn picture. Unfolding it, he held it in front of her in hopes to get rid of everything that would distract them both from today's goal.

"Here, the drawing he did. It's been helping me, so it should help you."

Katsuro. The only reason for them being here was to protect him from the villains that loomed over the hills of the abandoned city. They couldn't take their destructive threats lightly and as heroes, it was their job to detain them and do the right thing.

Even if it means they meet their end, right?

From the depths of the forests at the foot of the hills, only the sound was the song of a lone bird call echoed throughout the ruptured city.

Their hands that were strongly linked together were now loosened, her hand that was tightly covering and shielding her stomach slid off to be drenched in the puddle mixed with the bloodied rainwater.

Before Bakugou Katsuki's eyes shut, he saw their lower bodies under the rubble of the buildings begin to fade away into nothing. He chuckled at the impossible thought.

"The future changes... but you..."

He took out the drawing from his pocket yet again, holding it close to his silencing chest heavily. The thoughts of his family flashed in his mind before his lip weakly tugged into a smile reflecting the single one the woman gave him daily.