12 | AUNTIES & UNCLES

CHAPTER TWELVE
'aunties & uncles'

six years before the incident.

"[name]-chan!" Ochaco shouted but in a whisper. Possible? Yes.

The door opened and revealed her friends. Their heads quietly popped out from the curtain, staring at you, Katsuki and her new born baby.

She both heard 'Oo's and 'Ah's from them as they walked closer to her, looking at the baby.

"He's so cute!"

"I can't believe Kacchan made something that adorable..."

"What's his name?" Tsu asked, handing you water.

She drank from the glass and put it on the side table. "Katsuro, Bakugou Katsuro."

"I can't stop looking! His cheeks look so squishy!"

"Congratulations Sasaki-san!"

Then, inevitably, Katsuki stood up and lit up small sparks from his hands. "Shut up, you damn extras!" He glared at each and every one of them, narrowing his eyes. "My firecracker is sleeping!"

present.

Bakugou was knocked out and sleeping on the stretcher and you were no longer laying on your side, but on your back. He was taken out of the hall and was headed to Recovery Girl.

The light from the roof of the hall was blocked with the heads and faces of your classmates who all ran to you yelling one word:

"MOMMA?!"

You sighed and Shoto ushered people to give you space to breathe. Your eyes shut and you managed to mumble out a quiet "later at the dorms..."

Midoriya heard you stir from your desk chair. He spun around and saw that you were waking up.

The whole class decided to take it in turns watching over you just in case you needed something and here Midoriya was.

He stood up and gave you a glass of water.  "Here you go, [name]-chan."

"Thank you, Midoriya." You took the glass and downed the water, throat dry and croaky. "Let me brush my teeth real quick."

He nodded and watched you go to your bathroom, fidgeting with his fingers as he prepared and recited what he was going to say to you in his head. The green-haired boy relaxed his shoulders when you came back. He smiled and you return it.

"I knew you guys were watching me, kind of creepy don't you think?" You asked sarcastically.

"I guess... can I ask you a question?"

"Is it about the mini Bakugou lookalike that called me 'momma' after training?"

"Well, you see..." he started, straightening his back on the chair. "I already knew about Kacchan's look alike... It's just that I'm confused that he calls you his mom."