6 | FALLEN

CHAPTER SIX
'fallen'

Toga and Twice. Two members from the League of Villains has been sent to go after Katsuro, a six year old.

A kid? The fuck they want with him?

As you dodge their punches and knives, many questions ran through your head:

"Why does Shigaraki want with a little boy?"

"How does he even know him?"

"Does he want him because he's related to Bakugou?"

"Is this a repeat of the training camp? No thank you."

Katsuro was up ahead, you gave me a long head start, trying to keep him at a distance of at least 5 meters so your quirk doesn't affect him and only the two villains.

Katsuro turned around from where he stood, looking at his mother, looking at you.

He felt helpless and useless. The blond thought that if his father was here right now and saw him standing still, he would be disappointed in him. Katsuro didn't want to lose you again like he did before.

You had just knocked Twice out but Toga still kept charging herself at you with her knives, giggling maniacally.

"[name]-chan~ C'mon, let me drink your blood!" She cried out.

"Get away from me, you crazy woman!" You threw her over your shoulder causing her back to collide with the floor. "I'll be going."

The two villains watched as you activated your quirk. Their bodies became frozen and they had lost control over their movements.

Toga was facing you, halted at her stance to grab your shoulder. She saw your purple eyes and she badly wanted to rip you apart as you turned away to pick up her target and run to a different area of the Hassaikai base.

After around thirty seconds, the two of them fell from their positions, the Toga falling face first and Twice falling backwards. The blond girl clenched her fist and threw her gear at the grey watt in frustration.

"Toga-chan! She got away with our target." He said.

"I know! This is annoying. Mr Shiggy will be mad~"

"I don't see a point in us trying to get him back. [name]-chan has probably rendezvoused with everyone. It's not that far away. We should go after her. No, spare her... Doesn't Dabi have a plan?"

"Yes! He does! Let's meet up with the League and discuss what [name]-chan did... I want to drink her blood too..."

a few hours ago.

"Remind me why we stay at this dump of a hotel room?" Spinner complained.

"Shut up, ninja turtle."

"Dabi... No one asked for your input." The reptile-like man sighed, looking out the window towards the calm city down below.

He was jealous. They all were jealous, actually, not only did jealousy course through their veins but also anger. People would call themselves 'heroes to society' yet they would only do their job for money and not care about the lonely outcasts.

Every day, when each of them went their separate ways, they would hear the occasional 'I want to be just like him or her!' from the younger generations. Would they want to be heroes to save people? Or is it all for the fame, glory and riches?