Halloween I

"Y/n can you help me put on these fangs? I keep putting them on my two front teeth- OH YOU'RE CUTE!!" Mina came barging into your room holding fake sharp teeth.

You stopped fixing your septum ring and looked over at her. She was wearing fake ears behind her horns, a fluffy/hairy cropped coat, brown shorts, and was holding big paws under her arm. You looked her up and down.

"Are you a furry?" you cocked your head to the side.

"PTFFF NOO!" she smacked your arm with her paw before striking a cat pose. "I'm a wolf~ Owwwwooo~!" she howled.

"You remind me of Clawdeen." you leaned on your drawer.

"And you would've been my Draculaura if you weren't a bunny, super cute by the way!" she lightly tapped your ears. "I don't see a bump, where are your horns?" she looked up at your head.

"Oh, I made my costume," you took off your hat to have her see the inside. "The ears are hollow enough for my horns to fit inside them comfortably," you put your hat back on. "See!"

"Smart..." she held her finger on her chin before switching her attention back at her hands. "Now help me with my fangs?" she gave puppy eyes. You chuckled and took the fake fangs from her hands and she opened her mouth. You help her put the on with the given wax and she smiled in the mirror.

"How the hell do you and Bakugou live with fangs? This shit is uncomfortable... but hot," she said with a small lisp she got with the added teeth.

Both of your attention turned down to your phones buzzing. You two opened it as you made your way downstairs.

Class 2A⭐️

ocha-babe: no iida...

slower than me: Ok but try to be back before 9 PM for movie night!

buzzboy: ok dude😕

y/n logged in.

acid princess logged in.

me and mina are coming down rn :y/n

john cena: yeah we're just waiting on the boys...

yao-boobs: why is it taking longer for boys to get ready?

blondie: cuz you nerds r used to this shit

slower than me: Bakugou language!

earphone jack: denki wears eyeliner🤨

buzzboy: makeup is still hard😭

kermit: I know not all of you are wearing makeup...

shoto: sadly some are😔

kermit: 😐

kermit logged out.

earphone jack: 😐

earphone jack logged out.

john cena: 😐

john cena logged out.

ocha-babe: 😐

ocha-babe logged out.

yao-boobs: 😐

yao-boobs logged out.

acid princess: 😐