Family Feud

A couple weeks and some advancements later, you all were back in class.

Everyone already knew what work studies were except you and Shinsou so you two were briefly explained before class started.

It was a lot harder to get work studies than internships due to many heroes not wanting to deal with the risks of taking responsibility for rookies.

Weak.

Only a small amount of people were doing it this year because of that, some with the same people from last year, the rest just continued with normal classes.

Aizawa told you that Hawks has offered to take you under his wing again, you told him you would get back to him with an answer.

"Are you crazy?" Kami slammed your desk.

"What?"

"You're making the #2 hero wait?" Sero leaned on his arm.

"You guys seemed to be fond of each other during internships," Izuku added.

After the internships, I don't know if I wanna be with him again. I don't trust him.

"I don't even know if I'm going to do the work-study, isn't it voluntarily?" you shrugged.

"Sure but, why would you pass the opportunity to gain more hero on-field experience." Kirishima punched the air.

Because it's with heroes...

"I don't need the experience."

"Oh, she thinks she's a bigshot just cause her mom is #7-"

"Mineta I will burn you alive you cheating miniature slut." You crossed your arms and puffed out smoke from your ears facing him. He froze in fear.

"Wait was their relationship real?" Sero whispered to Kaminari. "Apparently?" he answered back.

Wait... my mom!

You took out your phone and called her. "OMG HI HONE-" you separated your phone from your ear from the yelling. Others around you wondered what was happening.

"Does your agency do work studies?" :y/n

Mom: "Yes-OH do you have a friend that's interested? Better not be that angry boy-"

"It's for me." :y/n

Mom: "*gasp*... AHHHHH-"*click*

You hang up on your mom.

"Was she just talking shit about me?" the angry boy turned to you.

You ignored him and sped to see Aizawa in his office to tell him you would be denying Hawks' offer and going with your mom. He understood. You sped back to your seat.

"Tokoyami, the offer with Hawks is yours if you want it." you faced him.

"I respectfully accept it," He bowed. "But what about you?"

"I'm going with my mom."

"Do you like working with people you don't like?" Kaminari asked.

"Oh, that must be why I work with you a lot." you gave him a cheeky smile, ruffling his hair. He pouted.

+++

The next day marked the beginning of your work-study.

"Omg Omg Omg is my baby finally warming up to me?"