First Day

...

"Hmmmm" you groaned. Opening your eyes for a second to peak at the clock, the view was too blurred for you to care. You rolled over and went back to sleep.

...

Your eyes shot wide open thinking about what time you THOUGHT you saw. You looked back. "Shit I'm going to be late." ..... "Aww" you shrugged and went back to sleep but before you could fully close your eyes-

*BAM*

Your door flew open.

"Why are you like this?" Lollie walked over to pull the covers off. "If you get ready and leave now, you could still make it on time." He rolled the cover off so much that you fell to the floor.

"Lollieeeeee.. stoppppp," you whined in pain.

"Bunny I'm serio- *grunt* why are you so heavy?" He started dragging you by your leg to the bathroom.

"I hate you."

"You'll thank me later."

+++

You exited the building finishing up a sandwich. Lollie was right, you might make it on time.

Dusking off the crumbs from your hand, you started running. A cool breeze formed around you as icicles started to appear, You lifted your right leg to set onto one, you then hopped on to the motorcycle made from your ice riding your way to the school.

+++

You were approaching the building's entrance so you broke your bike apart while catching your balance. You looked up at the school. *sigh*

As you were speed walking in, you relatively kept your head down glued to your entrance paper they mailed you with information about your enrollment, here and there you would look up trying to find your door. "2-H...2-E...2-D...2-"

"HEY ARE YOU LOST?" you jumped.

What the-

Your search was interrupted turning around to see a blond man with sunglasses.

It is way too early for him to be screaming.

"I'm Present Mic, I was on my way to my classroom when I saw you looking up and down from your paper, do you need help?" He smiled.

"Um... yeah, I'm new here, looking for class 2-A," you said lifting your paper up to him pointing at the room number.

"OH, YOU HAVE MR. AIZAWA, HELL YEAH, he mentioned getting a new student but I thought he was talking about Shinsou again," he kept alternating.

Shinsou?

"ANYWAYS 2-A IS THE LAST DOOR ON THE RIGHT WHEN YOU MAKE THAT TURN! Here's a pass just in case you don't make it in time." He handed you a slip.

"Thank you!" You smiled and followed his instructions. Looking at the sign that read 2-A you were relieved to finally find it, this was a complicated school. You were getting closer and saw Mr.Aizawa walk into the room with a purple hair kid. They looked the same.

You already met Mr.Aizawa pryer to this but you didn't know the boy.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Dammit, I'm late. At least I got a pass.

-Third Person POV

"Quiet down." the whole class got into their seats. "I have an announcement. We have a new student with us." Aizawa said as his hair flew back down. The class looked over to Shinsou.