Day of Sports Festival

Bakugou still hasn't spoken to you since you teased him, it was getting annoying so you decided to confront him.

 You walked upstairs that morning, knock twice and swung his door open.

"WTF." he was shirtless and his hair was wet but you were unfazed.

...

Okay, that was a lie, even though you couldn't blush, you're body started heating up. You snapped out of it and began to speak.

"What's wrong?"

"GET OUT!" you closed the door. "NO! WHAT'S WRONG?" you weren't taking his mediocre mean guy act. You've dealt with worse villains and worse personalities than him.

"You've been ignoring me since Friday night." you stepped closer. "Was it cuz I teased cuz if it is, that's a weak ass reason-" his face got red and he looked down before pushing you aside.

"I hope the mines blow your legs off." he said slamming his door. You flinched.

Why the hostility? That didn't seem like the regular mean Blondie, something with his words felt off. 

You walked out right after, at the same time so did Kirishima shitless.

Why are all of you shirtless?

"Oooo~ walking out of his room~ Did you~" he started teasing, which you denied.

"Wait you look mad, did you guys fight?" he leaned against the wall.

"Yeah, he-"

"Did you find out the noise?" Mina walked out of his room putting her shirt on. Your eyes widened. She looked at you. "Oh.. hey.. wait did you and Bakug-"

"No no... but did you and Kiri-" you looked back and forth between them until you notice a bite mark on Mina's neck. You laughed and walk off. She followed behind asking to stop teasing her. Your mood lifted.

+++

"Do you think you're ready?" Mina asked as you two and the rest of the students were walking onto the field.

"Like I said," you turned to her. "I want first." you heard a 'tch' behind her, it was Bakugou. You thought about teasing him with being scared but you were so annoyed with him that you just turned back around. Kirishima and Sero looked at each other.

Everything was happening just like last year's beginning, Bakugou presented since he was first last year and said the same thing. "I'm getting first... you stepping stone bitches." You held back a laugh, still annoyed.

Sero came up to you. "Hey is everything alright with you and Bakugou?" you were quietly tying your shoe.

"You're asking the wrong person." you stood up and walked you the ready line for the first challenge.

The Obstacle Race.