The Little Girl

*Contains Spanish and was proofread by a Spanish speaker. I am not a Spanish speaker but this is an international company so there will be characters and languages included that I do not speak. Thank you for understanding.*

A couple weeks went by, and the talk you had with Mina helped build your relationship with the girls again. With everyone again.

After school, on some days you would accompany Shoto in helping Ochaco train to beat... well... you.

You told Mina about Sero but not about Izuku yet. You also caught up on Pretty Little Liars in order to be a part of their cafeteria conversations.

Izuku kept trying to flirt with you in public like how Bakugou could but you were so used to doing it privately that you kept pushing it off.

Things were looking alright.

You walked with some friends on the way to school one day.

"Do you think we have a quiz in math?" Kami groaned.

"You wouldn't be worried if you actually studied for once." Sero said and you all laughed.

"I'll study your mom." Kami said under his breath.

Jirou tugged his ear. "You'll what?"

"N-Nothing!" you laughed some more.

As y'all kept walking and chatting. Your left ear twitched. It twitched even harder. It made your left eye twitch so you closed your ear. "Ahh..." It didn't stop.

That whistle...

You stopped and held your head. Your friends looked at you. "Y/n are you ok?"

You looked around the area and saw a Carrot blowing it from the far distance.

Only the leads of the company had a whistle. Your dad made them to signal you secretly if you were busy in public and they were in the area. Domi and Karma didn't have to use the whistle since Lollie just asked you to come into the office but you were on your way to school. The whistles were mainly used to get your attention for emergencies.

Why is a Carrot blowing it?

"Hey, Y/n?" Kiri shook your shoulder.

"I... have to go..." you started to back up. "I'll meet you guys at class."

"Wait Y-" As Mina reached out for you, you sped off. "/n..." she pouted.

+++

You sped in front of him and took the whistle. "Why are you blowing this?"

"You have a visitor." He moved aside.

"Conejita..." you heard from inside an emptied-out cafe behind him. The window blinds were closed and Carrots were guarding the area.

You formed a little smile thinking about who it could be.