Quirk Apprehension Test

It was time for your quirk assessment. You walked out to the field with Aizawa talking about the dorms. You were going to move in after school. The class started to get quiet as they saw you too, you joined them.

"Just like last year, we will be assessing your quirk, whoever comes last won't participate in this year's sports festival." he was dead serious.

"WON'T PARTICIPATE?" the whole class yelled in unison, you were confused.

What's the sports festival?

"This is probably another lie like last year." Kaminari was nervous.

"I don't think so, this threat is a lot more plausible." the bird said.

"Bakugou, step up to the circle," Aizawa said while handing him a ball. "Do you remember your score last year?"

"705.2 meters," blondie said winding up his arm.

"Let's see how far you've gotten," Aizawa said looking down at a tracker.

"heh," he smirked.

Hmm maybe I'll search up last year's sports festival and watch tonight, it may give a better understanding of these people and their qu-

"DIEEEEEEEEEE!" you flinched at the sudden loudness. You saw a huge explosion in front of you and the ball went flying. The earplugs Aizawa gave you came in handy.

"Did he just say die... to a ball..." you were so confused.

He was a hero right?

"Yeah, he wants to kill everyone and everything... but not really." Mina laughed at your face.

Again, he was a hero right? He meant what he said in the cafeteria?

"12,000 meters." the robotic voice from the box in Aizawa's hand said.

"WOAH, THAT'S LIKE 17 TIMES MORE!" the class said in unison. You looked around. How the hell are they doing that. Bakugou walked back.

"This year we will be started with the ball throw since we are already here. Does anyone want to go next?" you raised your hand and step forward. "Okay y/n."

You took the ball and step to where Bakugou was. You winded up like a pitcher and made a simple throw. Before it left your hand, you inserted a small ice spike in the ball, so small no one noticed. You controlled the ice spike in the ball to make it go farther. After a bit, you dropped it at a specific place.

"12,001 meters."

You turned to Bakugou and stuck your tongue mocking him

You turned to Bakugou and stuck your tongue mocking him. "Sorry, blondie." Some students burst out in laughter. From all the way where you were, you could see a vein pop out of his head. You just started laughing as he ran up to you just to be stopped by the cloth around Aizawa's neck, someone mentioned Déjà vu.

The next test was the 50-meter dash. Aizawa put you against a tall boy with glasses. His legs had what look like engines in them. He spoke to you while waving his hands but you just laughed and started positioning yourself. "0.18 seconds" By the start of the beep, you were already right next to the machine, robot dude came shortly after "2.19 seconds"

"WOAH SHE'S SUPER FAST!"

Again how are they saying a bunch of words in unison?

"That speed looks just like her mom's. I wonder if she also has the ice powers. It would make sense but that strength she had to throw the ball just like Kachann, how did she do that? Also, what's with the horns and fangs? Her mom doesn't have that. Her dad maybe? I'm guessing she blah blah blah..." the green-haired boy was babbling on.

Does he always do this? It's making me lowkey uncomfortably.

A brown-haired girl tapped him out of his trance. He laughed it off scratching the back of his neck.

The next test was the standing long jump, you used your wings to clear the sandbox. Due to a scar from the incident, you weren't ready to let your wings out completely, so you only let your wings out big enough to fly but small enough to stay under your clothes, hidden from others.

For the repeated side-step test you used your speed. It looked like your legs disappeared with how fast you were going.

You were flexible for the seated toe touch, zoomed through the distance run, did basic sit-ups, etc.

+++

Once the tests were coming to an end. You were all called over for the rankings.

1st      Y/N L/N

2nd    Katsuki Bakugou

3rd     Izuku Midoriya

4th     Shoto Todoroki

5th     Fumikage Tokoyami

.....

22th   Toru Hagakure

You turned to blondie staring you down breathing heavily, you gave him a peace sign (😗✌️) and slowly turned back.

In front of you was a couple of girls patting a floating shirt's back. 

Whoever that was must be sad about where they were.

You heard ponytail tell Hagakure that it was okay. You looked at the board.

Ohhhhh they aren't competing in the 'sports festival' thing.

You chewed the inside of your mouth holding back a laugh.

Well duh, isn't invisible all they are? Doesn't really help them with any of these tests.

"Oh, I lied about the 'not participating' thing too, see you tomorrow!" he said has last words rolling away in his sleeping bag.

"MR.AIZAWA!" the class screeched in unison.

Of course, he did.