Sports Festival: Todoroki's Fight

mudrat

Friday 9:42 pm

SHUT IT OR ILL KILL YOU! :king

mudrat: no need to worry babe🧡

this is so stupid... :king
[Message failed!]

so what if i like you moron :king
[Message failed!]

WHY ISNT IT SENDING :king
[Message failed!]

nvm :king
[Message failed!]

Today 4:10 pm

{                               uh hey...| }       [Send]

Bakugou stared at his phone while Todoroki and Tokoyami were getting ready to be presented. He was trying to figure out a way to text you again. Kirishima looked at him.

"Dude." he groaned, still staring at his phone. "You should pay attention before you miss Todoroki's fig-" Kirishima looked at what he was staring at, eyes widening. "Ohhh~"

"WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR, MIND YOUR BUSINESS!" he locked his phone and tucked it in his pocket before sinking in his chair.

"Now I know why you two have been so weird all day. Texting is pretty unreliable." he sunk lower. "I think you should tell her, she's right there." Kirishima pointed to the other side of the stands where you and Mina were laughing.

"Fuck no! With how that half and half bitch has been putting his hands on her?" Bakugou goes off, waving his arms pointing at the stage. In his mind was Todoroki calling you 'My girl'.

"Ohh yeah." Kirishima sighed then his eye's widened when he remembered the 'date' with Todoroki that Mina mentioned before. Bakugou saw the sudden reaction.

"What?" he asked, sitting up in his seat.

"Uh, nothing right now."

"Right now? What the fuck are you not telling me?" he grew angry.

"It's nothing really! I'm going to get more snacks." he got up.

"Tch. Get me water."

"Gotcha bro!"

On his way to concessions, Kirishima pulled out his phone to text Mina.

Minabear

red riot logged on.

we may have a problem babe :red riot

Minabear logged on.

Minabear: ...huh?

do u know if y/n likes bakubro :red riot

Minabear: um it was just teasing
did he tell u?
that bitch

no i looked on his phone, he said he liked her but the messages didn't go through :red riot

Minabear: oh shit uhh

yeahh :red riot
and now he wont tell her cuz he thinks shes with todoroki
is she?

Minabear: not really
shes being weird about it

shit hes already grumpy :red riot
should he tell her?

Minabear: idk... she was pretty bummed about him just ignoring her for a couple days and then being a dick but things look better now

so? :red riot

Minabear: maybe later but not today, she needs to focus on the tournament

Minabear logged out.

red riot logged out.

Kirishima locked his phone, got the snacks, and went back.

"The fuck shitty hair, you took too long." Bakugou grabbed his water.

"Calm down, I didn't miss anything."

+++

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS PULLING ALL THE STRINGS WITH HIS FIRE!" Present Mic announced.

"Nice play on his weakness," Aizawa added.

The fight with Todoroki and Tokoyami was going how you would expect. With this year being the first time he completely uses his fire in the sports festival since the fight with Izuku. Ice wasn't doing much to Dark Shadow and since their weakness was light, he was going all out.

Dark Shadow was struggling. As the fight went on, they slowly kept retracting to Tokoyami more and more until he started getting burned himself. The temperature in the arena rose significantly, more people were sweating. Mina held onto you as you kept both of you cool.

The heat itself made the air become too thick that Tokoyami ended up passing out. Burn marks were found around his body. Smoke escaping him.

"TOKOYAMI HAS BEEN IMMOBILIZED! TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE FINAL ROUND!"

You choked on your water.

"Y-y/n?" Mina was patted your back as you coughed.

"I actually might *cough* fight Todoroki," you said in disbelief. "Well yeah.. did you not think you would get this far?" she questioned. "Of course I did. I want first remember."

You heard Shinsou getting up and going to his waiting area. You just stayed and watched Todoroki try to drop the temperature before walking out.

Whoever won between you and Shinsou had to fight Todoroki.