Tourney Fight: Denki

You all met outside by the field for the next round of fights. Some classmates thought about talking to you but didn't know what to say.

Shinsou sat next to you. "I don't know if you ate." He handed you a nature bar.

You took it. "What, are you not scared of me?"

"You're not scared of me, right?" he smiled at you.

Aizawa got everyone's attention.

Today's fight will be between...

Mina vs. Hagakure

Izuku vs. Shinsou

Tsuyu vs. Bakugou

Mineta vs. Tokoyami

Ochaco vs. Sero

Kouda vs. Jirou

Yaoyorozu vs. Kirishima

Y/n vs. Denki

+++

You actually got to watch the fights today.

Mina flooded most of the area with acid so Hagakure couldn't really move anywhere.

Shinsou was still able to take control of Izuku and used the short time he had to immobilize him enough for Midnight to call it.

Bakugou sent enough explosions toward Tsu to knock her out.

Mineta trapped Tokoyami but couldn't do anything to Dark Shadow and he was knocked out.

Sero trapped Ochaco in his tape after getting her down from floating in the air the whole time.

Jirou made the area too loud for Kouda to talk to animals or insects and surrendered from his ears hurting.

Kirishima fought through Yaoyorozu's signature failing canon attack and beat her when she lost her energy.

+++

It then got to your fight, Kami was too scared to move.

While walking up, you told Aizawa. "If Kami uses over a million volts, end the fight." you walked off.

You both got to the field, and before the bell rang you begged. "Please, don't accidentally kill me!"

"What?"

The bell rang to start.

You sped off in fear. His electricity hurt a lot worse and you were scared your curse would get mad and hurt him badly. You actually cared for Kami.

The field you were at had pipes so you heated them up. Most of them burned if you touched them. That would make Kami's movements limited, plus he couldn't hide.

He was also scared shitless, you were too powerful to him but he didn't realize he had the upper hand with just one shock.

"Are they gonna fight each other, they both seem too scared." Ochaco asked.