Yell at the Wall Pt2

*Contains Lemon*

"Quiet down guys, Aizawa should be back anytime now." Vlad King was constantly checking the clock on the wall.

He had to look over class 2-A until Aizawa came back. Luckily, his class was in English.

Your class was talking around mainly about what happened during lunch. Mina, Bakugou, Jirou, and Hagakure already came back from the nurse for the injuries. Since Recovery girl wasn't in the building, they were just put into cast and wraps.

"Eavesdropping? She busted your nose because of eavesdropping and not telling her? Mina, that's not what heroes do!" Ochaco crossed her arms.

Mina held her head down. "Ochaco, shut up, please..."

"How did you calm her down?" Kiri turned over to Izuku. Izuku just looked at him, when his face started turning red, he looked away scratching his head.

Mineta squinted his. eyes, scribbling notes into a notebook.

"Quiet." They were all immediately in their seat, all quiet as Aizawa suddenly appeared at the door.

He walked in. "Ok good, you're back. I got some papers to grade." Vlad King started jogging out the room but was stopped right outside the door from Midnight holding the chains that were attached to you. You were under the same restrictions as the sports festival.

You and Midnight walked around him into the classroom.

You heard some gasps and whispers as she helped you to your seat. You didn't look at anyone, you didn't talk to anyone, you felt their stares but didn't care.

When Midnight left, Aizawa continued class like normal. You couldn't really do anything so you just listened. The atmosphere around you was getting hotter by the minute.

Once class was over and the bell rang, you just stood up, walked up to the door, and sped off once you stepped out the door. You didn't even wait for Midnight to take off the cuffs and muzzle.

The other students looked at each other in fear to go home to you.

Izuku was the first to quickly run out the door. Ochaco scrunched her face while Mineta grinned.

+++

*BANG*...*BANG*...*BANG*...

The sound of you smashing a metal pipe into grey ice sculptures of the recent people that made you mad echoed the garage.

The restraints and muzzle were melted off on the floor by the wall. They really underestimate how easy it is for you to melt through metal. You are a dragon, if you wanted to, you could break through them by growing into your full size.

Your ear twitched as you heard footsteps coming towards you. You sent a fireball in the sound's direction. 

"HEY!" They ducked just in time and tried blowing their hair off from the smoke. The ball hit the pillar behind them, putting a burned crack into it. "Are yOU trying to kill me??!" Their voice cracked in fear.

"Oh, it's you..." you rolled your eyes and went back to hitting the sculptures. You were lowkey hoping it was someone you could kill though your head wasn't in the right space right now.

"Should I not have come?" Izuku walked up to you and held the metal pipe you were swinging. You took time to breathe before yanking the pipe out of his hand.

You walked towards the wall to sit down. He sat next to you. "So, do you want to explain why you're so angry?"

You looked at him before laying your head back and looked out to the distance. "Honestly, I'm just frustrated now." you mumbled.