Dancing Guns

It was the next day and you were getting ready for your meeting with Malcolm.

Stupid son of a bitch, demanding me for more money...

You were walking down the stairs, slightly pissed.

Who does he think he is?-

"Oh Y/n, are you heading out?" Momo stopped you from just outside the kitchen.

"Uhh yeah, do you need anything?"

"Yes, could you get extra baking supplies for Sato? He's going to teach us how to make sugar cookies,"  she asked.

"Sure, send me a list!" you replied walking past.

"Will do, thank you!" she yelled out as you shut the door.

+++

"Oh, shit..." Dabi moaned out as he was eyeing a girl that walked past him.

"Stay focus, lavender candle." you rolled your eyes.

You, Dabi, and Mr.Compress walked into where Malcolm wanted to meet with you.

They were wearing their regular villain fit. You were in a dark green and black long coat with a hood up. 

The shadow basically covered your whole face but you also had a black face and neck covering so the only thing people could see from you was your eyes and up.

As you look around, you see the club being more guarded than usual. This place had good ratings but it didn't seem like the most popular place so you were confused about the security here.

Mr.Compress had the money case in a blue marble in his pocket.

You spotted Malcolm at a table in the back with a couple of girls, lots of alcohol, and a suitcase stuck behind him. Two more security dudes were on the sides of him. Their jackets looked a little humped up.

They're strapped.

"You two, go to table eight in the back, if some dudes stop you, tell them you're here to see Malcolm, he's the brunette idiot covered with girls." you pointed.

"If they don't believe us?" Mr.Compress speculated.

"'B808' say that and Malcolm will let you in. Tell him that Bunny will join you guys later." you checked the watch on your wrist. 7:57pm.

"Where are you going?" Dabi looked at you.

As you were eyeing the place you saw a lot of attention going to a blue and red ends blondie in a glass case.

You two made eye contact and she gave you a smirk.

"I'm going to get some information on this place." you started walking towards the door for the private rooms with the girls. That blondie in the case eyed you walking to it.