Popularity

After last night, Bakugou took you back to the dorms, you two didn't speak about it.

The next morning, you were walking the halls to class, playing with your fingers, when a familiar friend called out to you.

"Is that Y- HEY Y/N!" Mina ran up as you turned, you saw the other boys behind her. "Where did you go during the festival?"

"Oh uh..." you glanced at Bakugou before looking down. "I just went back to the dorms."

"Are you ok? We saw your mom and thought she did something again." she peered into your face.

"She wanted to talk about whatever and it turned into an argument but I'm fine now I guess..." you guys walked into the classroom.

"Did you guys hear? The billboard charts are coming up!" Ochaco clapped from her desk.

"Yeah and now we have two students with pro hero parents on those charts. kero" Tsu pointed out. Some students looked at you and Todoroki.

"Sadly..." you two sighed.

"I heard Y/n's mom has gotten some public attention from that conversation you two had after capturing that little girl. That might affect where she is on the board this time." Hagakure said... from somewhere in the class.

"Yeah, even Y/n has gained a fanbase off of speaking up to authority." Ochaco showed her phone.

"I have a fanbase?" you looked at the webpages, fanart, edits, and usernames people made for you.

'@y/nsleftboob: if y/n stepped on me, i would say thank her like we cant i meet her!😭😭'

' At Midnight (Y/nxreader) #xreader #angst #lemon #fluff'

'pov: you're clicking through y/n's boyfriend's snap story'

'y/n spicy headcanons please!!'

"You're growing more than Kirishima and Todoroki's fanbase!" The invisible girl came behind you out of nowhere.

"Yeah.. because she's a girl and men like us get no respect!" Mineta argued.

All the girls and Aoyama turned to glare at him.

+++

After school, you were walking on your own since some of your friends were with recovery girl. You felt a push on your shoulder and turned to see a blond looking straight forward. He walked beside you.

"Oh... hey Kat." you looked to the floor. It was quiet for a bit until he spoke up.

"About yesterday-"

"I didn't want you to see me like that," he questioned your outburst.

"Sure I'll cry to Mina or something but I don't want the rest of you to see me as weak. Especially you." you muttered the last part, hiding your face in embarrassment.

"...I don't waste my time with the weak," he looked over at you. "So why do you think I'm still with you..."

A smile crept onto your face as you two walked.

"OMG, I think that's Kurogan... OMG, IT IS!" you two turned your head to the side where two girls ran up to you. "H-hi um I'm a really big fan of you omfg!!!"

"Oh um th-thank you!" you stopped and turned to them. Bakugou stayed as well.

"You're like so big at my school and a really big inspiration to me!" she continued fangirling. "After I saw how you spoke up to your mom, it gave me the courage to do the same, and now..." she smiled as she held up her hand being interlocked with her friend's hand. "We're happy! Thank you!"

Your face dropped at the sight of the happy lesbian couple in front of you.

I... did that?

"C-can we a picture with you?" her girlfriend asked.

"Omg yeah sure!" you looked over at Bakugou as they lined their faces up. You smiled and they took their picture. They asked to sign something and you did before they waved and went on with their day, jumping with excitement. You turned to Bakugou again.

"I did that?"

"You did that." a grin appeared on his face in reaction to your big smile.

+++

You guys finally got to the common room in time for the Billboard Charts. You threw your stuff and hopped onto the couch. They already announced some charters, you made it for the top 6. "Did they announce her yet?"

"No, not yet..."

"How? She was 7. Did she get dropped out of the top 10?"

"Number six, this fighting spirit is infectious, Rabbit Hero: Mirko!"

"Number five, check out the huge increase in this mysterious ninja's resolved cases, Ninja Hero: Edgeshot!"

"Number four, she's got the speed to get any job done, Frost Hero: Black Ice!"

"SHE GOT HIGHER?" you jumped from your seat fuming at the big advancement.

"Woah, congratulations to your mom, she is a great hero." Izuku tried to be nice but you just rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Which brings us to number 3. He's currently on hiatus but he's still ranked highly, Fiber Hero Best Jeanist!" Bakugou let out a 'tch'.

"Number two, he does things his own way, which is how he reached the charts with lightning speed, Wing Hero: Hawks!" you shook your head and got up to the kitchen. Some eyes followed you worried.

"And finally, after all this time, at number one, Flame Hero: Endeavor!!"

The event went on and some heroes said some words, you came back with orange soda as your mom spoke. "I am greatly honored for this title, and I would love to thank my daughter, Kurogan. For it is her safety that I fight for every day!" you looked down from the screen as some students turned their attention towards you.

"Oh, brother." Mina tossed popcorn into her mouth.

"I don't understand why you two have to much tension between you, she seems to love you with all her heart." Izuku grew concerned.

You just rolled yout eyes and took a sip.

The event added shortly after. You and Todoroki were congratulated once again for the ranking of your parents.

You went back to your room to sleep the rest of the day off.