Megan

When you got to the office, you almost slammed into the window.

Salone saw you stumble in and helped you up. 

"Hey, are you oka-"

"Gimme something to do." you were blunt. "I wanna use my quirk, find me a job."

"But your conditio-"

"SALONE!" she was taken aback. She went back to being your secretary and did her order.

She helped you sit down then ran to her computer looking for people in your company who were about to do a crime.

"Um, there's a gang a couple streets down that's planning on robbing a club that-"

"Good, gimme their number."

She was hesitant but she still knew her place in this.

After calling them to join. You went to the nurses in the building to help with your heat exhaustion.

+++

"WHAT?!?" Mina slammed her hands on the cafeteria table.

Some heads turned in her direction but went back to eating shortly after.

"I'm surprised she bought Mr.Aizawa saying we could stay with her. He was mad when we came late but we told him it was to help her-" Kiri started explaining but was cut off.

"No, not that." she swayed him away. "She forgave Bakugou??"

"Yeah, I didn't care if she was ignoring me, I forced that rat to listen." Bakugou ate a fry.

"But like, you're stronger and it can be a lot easier for you to hold her in one plac-" she started making what seemed like excuses.

+++

It was now dark and you strapped up in your old villain costume, a black straight hair wig, and a cloak, because your new one wasn't designed yet, and met up with Mondo's gang.

*a/n yes this is a danganronpa reference, i just replayed it, im just changing some things like a did with Karma*

You guys were walking over when their leader spoke up. "Ok so check it, we'll go upstairs to talk to the boss of the club. I'll pretend to be your manager and suggest having you as a 'celebrity guest girl'. These guys are going to camp out the place like regular customers just in case anything goes wrong upstairs."

"And if he doesn't believe I'm a celebrity?" you crossed your arms, his plan seemed like something he was just now coming up with on the spot.

"You hold him in place while I go for the safe, you heard? The talking is just so we could look around his office. If anything goes wrong, you handle it, if it gets worse, my men can handle it."

This cash better be worth it.

+++

*Knock Knock*

Mina was standing in front of your door, waiting for you to answer.

"Okay...okay..." she muttered to herself, trying to calm herself down.

She knocked again, still no answer.

"So she's ignoring me still ok... but how does she know it's me?" she shook though out of her head and unlocked your door.

"I'm sooooooo sorryyyyy for barging but you went answering and I really need to talk to yo...u." When she looked up, there was no one in your room.