Yell at the Wall Pt3 2/2

*Contains Slight Lemon*

Obviously, you didn't tell him all of that, but you told him a watered-down version that didn't reveal too much.

"When did you find out about her mom?" Izuku asked.

You were faced down. "A couple months later she told me we could be ok again... she set me up with the police in order to make her dad happy."

"Oh..."

"She saved me last minute but we got into another fight where she told me what really happened then I never saw her again. My dad didn't want me seeing her either."

This was around the time you found out her family was our business competitor.

"I'm so sorry Y/n..." you shrugged.

"Dom doesn't want something like that happening again."

"She doesn't want you to get close to us." you nodded.

You laid your head on his shoulder. "I don't know what to do. I'm also scared."

He looked at you. "Are you always going to just live in fear of getting close to somebody?"

"...I don't want to but-"

"So don't." He lifted your head up to look at him. "Just take the chance."

"...but-"

He kissed you.

He then pulled off with a smirk. "I took a chance by kissing you that first time, it didn't turn out so bad."

"...but we got cau-"

He kissed you again.

"Stop saying but."

You paused, a little smile forming. "...but-"

He kissed you again.

🍋start🍋

You kissed him this time which turned into making out.

He kept pulling you towards him with his hand on your cheek and you just got on top of him.

After making out for a bit he kissed down your cheek, then jaw, the neck. His hands moving your waist back and forth against him. Heat escaping both of you.

"I..." you felt his breath on your skin as he tried to speak in between kisses.

"I wanna leave marks on you."

You couldn't even react as he started sucking harder on your neck.

You inhaled from sudden action and he put his hand under your shirt and up your back to bring you closer to him.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and played with his hair, breathing harder. The more intense he got, the more you dig into his back.

"Izu-" it felt so good you could barely say his name. He moved his to the front to meet your bra and started playing around.

Your breathing started moving your body around and he liked feeling you up against him.

He stopped and pulled off slightly to see his progress. When he chuckled, you felt his breath on your skin again. "It didn't actually take that long..." You couldn't even focus on what he was saying, just how hot it felt on your neck. He looked up to see you biting your lip.

"You like when I'm this close?" he teased you by whispering around your neck and jawline. "Makes you wonder what I'm about to do to you?" He got so close to your face, your lips were basically touching.

You were gonna go in for a kiss but he moved away and bit into a different stop on your neck. You moaned loudly at that. He laughed at your reaction before coming back up to give you the kiss that you wanted.

He moved his hands from your boobs down your waist to your hips and started moving them again.

"Tell me how much you want it." You noticed how eager he was for you and played with him.

"I want you so bad." you weren't convinced. You sent your hand to feel up around the lower half of his chest. His breathing got faster. 

"I don't think you do..." you separated from the kiss and whispered in his ear before kissing around his shoulders. You also stop moving around.

He wanted to prove how much he wanted to be inside of you but didn't know how. So he just tried to make you want him too.

He picked you up while standing up himself and pinned you back into the wall. You took off your shirt. He was holding your legs up so you wrapped them around his waist. He kissed you harder while sending one of his hands up your thigh, squeezing it on his way up.

When he felt your legs wrap tighter around him each time he squeezed, he knew you were getting excited too.

You felt his thumb pressing harder into you as he was closer to your inner thighs.

When you went back to the dorms earlier, you changed into shorts, so he sent his hand under the hole of one of your legs, moving his thumb around your underwear.

You separated from the making out to speak again. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I want it as badly as you do right now..." He smirked then went back to kissing you. He kissed along your jaw, neck, and your chest while you threw your head back.

Before he could ask you to take your pants off...

🍋end🍋

"I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE!"

"HOly-fuck..." you jumped and hit your nose on his. "That fucking alarm..."

"Sorry." Izuku reached down into his pocket to turn off his alarm.

"I swear I'll delete it."

"Shit, I have practice." He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Too bad it ended towards the climax..." He looked at you.

"I meannnn, we could finish this later." he smirked, going for a kiss.

"I have after-school detention this week." You kissed him again.

"Cool, we can fuck after." you giggled into biting your lip.

"What are you going to do about your dick right now, I don't think you have time to jerk off." he shrugged.

"I guess I'll just be craving you all day, sweetheart."

"Never call me that." he brought that stupid nickname back.

"Awww, it's cute. No one else calls you that."

"Yeah, for a fucking reason."

"Ok, so it will be my thing." he winked at you.

He put you down so you could put your shirt back on and grab your blanket. You guys left.

+++

While walking back, you pulled out for your phone to check the mark he left on you.

There were a few red patches that were barely visible and then a larger bruise on the left side of your neck.

"Good job."

"Thanks, I try."

As you got to the entrance, you wrapped your blanket higher around your neck to if there was anyone awake, they wouldn't ask questions.

No one was up so you two just went to your dorms, he got ready to practice with Allmight and you got a couple hours of sleep before school.