Cold Shoulder

The next couple days were... pretty awkward.

You and Bakugou haven't even spoken to each other since that day. It annoyed him like hell.

During lunch, you would hang out with Hatsume instead.

"Dude fucking apologize." Kirishima demanded.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that? She won't even look at me." Bakugou scoffed at him.

"She doesn't need to, just speak to her."

He rolled his eyes before catching a glance of you walking into the lunchroom.

You skipped over and slammed a device down onto their table.

"What is that?" Kaminari inspected.

"It's a hand grip!" you smiled.

"You were working with Hatsume... to make a hand grip?" he deadpanned.

"Yeah... sorta... it's for Kendo." you started getting excited to explain what you two built. Hatsume was rubbing off on you.

"Testu noticed we didn't have any hand exercise equipment for her size so I helped make her one! Just like her quirk, it grows in sizes to fit her hand. She can use it normally, as big as her hands can get, and anything in between! Blah blah blah blah..." you went on about it.

Kirishima nudged Bakugou's arm. His eyes signaled to tell him 'this is the chance'.

He replied with his eyes. 'No, it's not.'

He got annoyed. 'Do it!'

Bakugou submitted, not feeling like arguing.

He looked at you chatting away with the other boys then mustered up the courage to talk.

Just for that to be shot at when he sees you look at him. His eyes slightly widen from being unprepared.

He began to open his mouth to say something when...

"Kendo!"

You jumped up and ran over to her. Bakugou tracked where you were looking just to find Kendo being behind him.

You weren't looking at him at all.

"Ohhh... that must hurt-OW!" Kaminari teased before getting smacked in the back of the head.

"Ohhh... that must hurt..." Bakugou mocked back.

The rest of the day went on like this.

Girls Locker Room

"He still hasn't apologized?" Mina said putting her shirt on. "I'm going to melt his dick off."

You shrugged. "It's not my biggest problem right now..."

"Oh, yeah... the closer we get to Christmas the gloomier you get... why?-" Mina wanted to talk about your current mental state before getting cut off.

"Did you guys not hear the bell?" A girl yelled into the locker room.

You and Mina panicked, rushed through everything, vastly grabbed your stuff, and ran out.

On your way over, you two bumped into some of the guys while stumbling into class. "WATCH IT!"

"Sorry-" you rushed to your seat after blindly apologizing to whoever you bumped into.

Bakugou felt something flutter inside him as you talked to him...finally... even if it was indirectly.

Kirishima threw his arm over him. "Nice huh? You haven't until the end of the day to talk to her." he hardened his arm and patted Bakugou on his chest as a threat before sitting down.

Bakugou's eyes left you and tracked Kirishima just to see Kaminari holding a mischievous smirk with small bolts of electricity leaving his hands and Sero stretching his arms.

He wouldn't admit it but he was scared.

He rolled his eyes and took his seat.

"Alright, before we go out to the gym, here are some announcements." Aizawa started off when he walked in. "Today is the last day of school before you go off for winter break."

Some students cheered to finally taking a break.

"You guys will stay in your dorms for this holiday but for New Year's Eve, you will be escorted home to spend time with family."

The crack of your pencil was heard faintly when he said that.

You were going to spend a weekend alone with your mom. You could already hear the arguing. This news dropped your mood even more.

Some people looked at you and Shoto knowing your relationships with your parents weren't good.

+++

It was after school and the girls separated from you as you walked outside. You were walking down the entrance of U.A. alone.

"Will you idiots stop following me!"

"There's your chance, go for it." Kirishima nudged Bakugou forward. Them, Kaminari, and Sero were behind you.

"She probably won't listen stupid." he turned back.

"She doesn't have her headphones on." Sero spun and pushed him forward again.

Bakugou stopped halfway to take a breath. Just as he was going to step forward, a red feather floated down in front of him.

You abruptly stopped in your tracks as you saw the bird man landed directly in front of you.

"Umm..." you looked at him confused.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?!" he seemed distressed

"Hello to you too-"

"Where's your phone?!!" he insisted, cutting you off.

The boys saw you started to search your bag for some reason, they were too far away to hear your conversation so they didn't know what was going on.

"Shit, it's probably in the locker room, I'll go get-" he pulled you back by your arm as you were starting to walk back. "What?!"

The boys saw the interaction start to escalate and were going to call out to you until...

"Another attack. Your secretary... Salone... she..." you could tell he was trying to beat around the bush but you knew what he was applying.

The boys saw the change in your demeanor, your shoulders and mouth dropped, you weren't resisting Hawks like before. You seemed in shock towards whatever he said.

"Why didn't you start with that!" this was the one thing they heard as their eyes tracked you running the opposite way.

"Y/N!" "Hey!" they tried calling out for you but your drive to see Salone blocked them out.

You made a motorcycle out of your ice and rode off. Hawks took to the skies.

"What happened?" Kirishima walked up to Bakugou hoping he was able to hear what happened but he couldn't either. He shrugged.