The Meeting II

Once you sped back to the meeting, you knocked on the door before walking in.

"You sure took your time Y/n. We thought you ran away." Nezu joked.

"Tempted." you sat down. He just smiled.

"Well most of what we wanted to go over were discussed, we just want to hear your answers on a few things." you shrugged, complying.

"Who is Alexandra?-"

"No." you immediately cut Nezu off.

You saw red.

I will kill her.

"Okay! We can come back to that when you're ready-"

"No." cutting him off again, he decided to drop it for now but you knew you were never going to bring this shit up again.

"I have a question," Midnight spoke up and your eyes faded. "What was your dad like?"

Scrunching up your face, "...No." you denied.

"Y/n, you have to tell us something.." Aizawa groaned.

"You only asked me two questions..."

He sighed. "Ok," crossing his arms, "Where were you and your father going to go?"

"...No."

"Y/N-"

"Anywhere away from me." your mom spoke up, all eyes shifted to her as hers moved to him... "Before they left I had a longer than expected mission with some other top heroes of America. Captain Celebrity got too confident and messed things up, setting us back a couple days. When I came home, she was gone."

"We... weren't aware of that." Nezu grew concerned.

"Yeah cuz I didn't tell that to the police, it was only for heroes."

"We were going to a new house," you spoke up, "A different coast as it is. He had someplace planned for us. You just..." you clenched your fist. "You missed my birthday again for some stupid hero shit. Didn't call, didn't text, didn't do anything as you would before if you weren't going to make things. You've missed my birthday so many times, I'm surprised you know how old I am!"

"So this is all about birthdays? Kinda overreacting if you ask me-" the giant spoke.

You saw white.

You slammed your hand on the table. "FUCK YOU, OVERSIZED BITCH-"

"Y/N PLEASE-" Aizawa yelled.

"What? No one asked Mt. Female over there-"

"IT'S MT. LADY-"

"Well go MOUNT on someone else's DICK!"

"HONEY-"

"Don't!... just..." you cut your mom off, sighing.

That's why the media likes Midnight more you blonde sasquatch-

"Maybe we should step away from this topic..." Nezu suggested. Your eyes faded. "After all, it's not what this meeting is really about. So Y/n, about your more recent behavior..."

You shrugged. "What behavior?"

"For starters, your attitude towards Hawks."

"What attitude-"

"Y/n, you do know we have cameras right? We know you burned his wings during the sports festival. We don't know what about but he was treated by Recovery girl just a little later, he told us a lie at the time." Recovery girl glared at him.