Kami

I shouldn't have faced it, I shouldn't have faced it, I shouldn't have faced it, I shouldn't have faced it-

You woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, hyperventilating. The thoughts of what happened raced through your mind.

You walked out of the girls' shared room stumbling and holding your shirt making your way outside.

Once out, you took big deep breaths and looked around the sky. You held your hands in your hair.

"I tried but I still can't handle it...it hurts dad..." the warm breeze came back and it smoothed your panic attack.

"I will be strong enough for you dad!"

"I believe you kiddo, but be strong enough for you!"

"The fuck did that even mean..." you exhaled. "... be strong enough for me... like I was only going to get through this... if I wanted to?" you scratched your head walking back in.

You didn't go back to sleep, you just got a blanket, your green journal, and laid in the lounge area writing about how you were feeling until your sight faded out.

"Is she dead?" You woke up to someone poking your leg. It was Mineta and Kaminari. "Of course she isn't, she's still breathing." you opened your eyes to the noise to see them and immediately jumped up closing your book. They moved back.

"Hey, are you ok? We saw you last night." Kaminari asked concerned, you shook your head 'yeah' but you felt so weak and drained, not physically but mentally.

Mineta walked forward but Kaminari pulled you to the side. "Huh?"

"I know you said we couldn't but while we were waking you up... I read what you wrote." He confessed. 

You saw white.

You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pinned him up against the wall. "WHAT?"

He frantically waved his hands near his head. "I-I know I'm really sorry but it was open and right there-"

"THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO READ IT?" you pushed in more.

"NO No but look," he dropped his arms and began being serious. "I didn't mean to read to invade your privacy. I just really care about my friends, especially my best friends, ok?" he lifted his arm slightly to you and dropped it. "We all don't like seeing each other in pain."

You looked down before your eyes faded and you dropped him. "A-and I'm really sorry about you not being able to see your wings or your dad, I wanted to ask what happened to him? Is he back in the states? If you can even share... that..." his speech faded while fixing his shirt as you started walking.

"C'mon," you muttered and turned the corner. He followed.

You two went to see Aizawa outside his sleeping area. "Tell him." You asked. They both looked at you before looking at each other. You didn't stay to hear them so you went to put your journal back and meet the others outside.

Mina asked you about last night while you were talking and before you could answer Kaminari came running out, sobbing, and hugged you. "AHHH IM SO SORRY!!" 

Why does everyone act like this...

"Calm down Kami." you took him off you. He tried to keep his composure but it was hard.

Mina leaned into your ear. "He knows?" you shook your head 'yes'. Her eyes widened then went to go comfort the new member. "Yeah, I know dude. It hurt me this much too." Kaminari looked between both of you before crying on Mina's shoulder.