Cry

On your way in, your mom closed the door.

She turned to you and sighed. "I'm really sorry honey, Lollie didn't tell me about this." She felt like she embarrassed you in front of your teacher.

Because your mom was usually busy, your dad would usually take care of you when it came to school, work, checkups with the dentist or hospital, etc. Now since he's gone, Lollie takes care of that for her.

"It's ok I guess, he's supposed to be packing to go back to the states anyways." You muttered.

"Oh," she grew concerned. "Is he ok? Why is he going ba-" she was cut off by her phone ringing in her back pocket. "S-Sorry..." she turned around to answer the phone.

You rolled your eyes and sped up to your room.

She turned back to see you gone. "Shit..." you said under her breath. "No, not you..."

+++

You were sitting on your bed sketching more ideas in the new journal.

Your mom came in a while later. "Hey..." you looked at your hands. "Oh, so you did get that."

"Yea, Aizawa said you didn't know about it."

"I didn't, if I did, you wouldn't have gotten it." she tried mumbling it under her breath but you heard her. You scrunched your face.

"Why wouldn't I?"

She shrugged. "I-I mean I don't really want to fuel this obsession-"

You sat up a bit. "What fucking obsession?"

"No-no I mean-"

"No, you mean I have a fucking obsession. Why are you so against this?" you stood up. "Now that I think about it, you don't do anything."

"Honey what could I do-"

"FIND OUT WHERE HE IS! Why I'm I becoming a hero when YOU could already do that?" you waved your arms in frustration.

"Well..." she paused. You could sense her thinking of excuses so you walked over to your guitar. "We live in Japan now so the documents wouldn't um be here." You plugged in your guitar to your amp and turned it up. "A-And I can't just go back to the U.S., I have to look out for yo- omg please don't do this..."

You put the guitar over your head and started playing.

"Y/n stop-" whenever you wanted her to shut up and you were home, you would just start playing loud and aggressive songs.

"♪I'm a tough bitch, but I'm sensitive♪"

"Hey!-" she tried searching for the plug to your amp.

"♫Coulda, coulda, coulda quick fuck be a sedative? It's relative 'cause you were pushing me out to the FUCKING edge♫" you got into her face.

"♬I'm about to rip all of my hair out 'cause I'm madder than I've ever been...♬" you nodded your head hard.

"♪I just wanna call him, but I know I can't-♪" you referred to your dad.

"♫Fuck a fuckin' fuck-mom, fuckin' up my plans-♫" you referred to her.

"STOP IT!-" She reached for the top of your guitar.

"♬Lay another finger on me, you could lose a hand♬" You pulled back. She reached again.

"♪You could lose a hand, you could lose a--♪" You pulled back again, when she went for the third time, she was able to grab it, stopping the music but not stopping your singing.

"♫BITCH! ARE YOU TRYNA MAKE ME CRY!?!♫" A wave of tears fell from your face as you yelled.

She paused in distraught, she could feel how hurt you were about this.

You yanked the guitar back into your possession but you didn't start playing again. You were too upset to. "♬Are you tryna *sniff* make me lose it?♬" you whispered that out.

You took the guitar off and tossed it on the bed, holding your head down.

She reached out for your shoulder. "No, I'm not trying to you cry... it's just--"

She was interrupted by her phone ringing again.

Oh my fucking-

You pushed her hand off, brushed past her, and out the door.

"No wait please it's-" She tried calling out for you but you were gone. She turned back to her phone.

"I'll pick you up at the airport jeez... you really have bad timing."