Meeting w/ the League

"That's them?"

You were watching a monitor that was showcasing the conference room where there were three men waiting. One with burnt purple patches that Lollie mentioned before, one with big red wings, and the last with a hand on his face.

"No, it is just some of them."

"Why didn't they all come?" you looked over to him.

"Same reason you're about to put on a mask."

"Hmm," you let it go. "Is Jasmine coming anytime soon?"

"No, she's still with Kyoko." he sighed.

"Still??" you frowned. "But that was almost 6 months ago."

Jasmine Baker was right under Lollie in being your dad's right hand. After the incident, his friends were questioned but for some reason, Jasmine was held back. You were supposed to see her before the holidays but with them approaching, there was still no word. The head of the investigation was Kyoko Kirigiri, quirk: Detective, she was the best of the best and was sent to the states for the incident but it's taking way longer than expected.

"I would say the same about you and your wings." he tried to make a joke.

"..." you looked away and started walking. "That's not the same and you know it."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." he reached up to your hand, stopping you.

It was quiet, you looked down, thoughts were racing.

Was it me? Should I have not been there? Why was I so reckless? Why did she hate me so much to do that? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Your chest moved faster until...

"It wasn't your fault."

Lollie hugged you, giving you a pat on the head. Your breathing slowed.

You pulled your goggles down from your head, a mist of steam formed around your head. The goggles were something you designed to help you see through steam. To disguise yourself you would let out steam all over your head and then see through with your goggles, no one could see you tho. "Let's go."

You and Lollie walked in and sat where you usually sat.

"Bunny?" the one with the purple skin spoke up.

"Yes," you answered. "Before we start, what is the 'PLF' some type of boy band? And why have you requested to see me instead of Lollie?" you tilted your head.

The blue man started itching his neck at your 'boy band' comment. "'PLF' stands for The Paranormal Liberation Front. Our members are the most notorious villains in Japan-"

"The only villain I heard of in Japan for a while was Stain, I really liked his views. Is he part of your group?" you cut blue man off, the itching got faster.

"Y-yes he was until he got caught. Now we carry on his ideology-"

"Your leader got caught?" you cut him off again.

"He wasn't our leader! Our real leader may have gotten caught but we are still-"

"Two leaders gone, anyone else?" and again.

Damn he's really going at it with that itching...

"W-well we were working under- no with someone and they were also caught BUT we took care of him-"

"Three to three. Isn't a very good... track record," you tossed the paperwork they brought right back at them. The blue man stopped scratching at the sight of the crooked sheets. "Why should I even help you, I don't know who you are, everyone above you gets arrested BY A COUPLE OF KIDS, what are you even asking for me to do?" You were grilling them at this point.