Weaknesses

It was the next morning and you didn't want to get out of bed but the knocking on your door woke you.

You opened it and immediately covered your eyes from the light with your elbow. "What?" You didn't see who knocked.

"You're going to be late..." You recognized Izuku's voice.

"I don't care." You groaned walking. back and flopping into your bed.

"Well, like you said, you kinda have to go." He went up. to your closet to pick your school clothes for you.

You turned to him. "I probably have detention anyways..."

"Yeah, but do you want more detention for being late?" You weighed the options before getting up and getting ready.

You two walked downstairs to see other students eating breakfast and chilling in the living area.

"So you lied to me..." You looked at him.

He smiled before running towards the door. You ran after him without your speed to give him a sense of hope of getting away.

When he opened the door he saw Hawks outside, he was lifting his hand to knock on the door. "Hawks?"

You stopped chasing him as other students looked towards the door. "Oh wow!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Hey!" He waved.

"Good morning Sir. What are you doing here?" Iida bowed in his presence.

"Could I speak to Y/n?" he smiled.

You shrugged and walked out with him. The other students looked at each other with confusion.

"Are internships open again, why are they always together?" Tokoyami asked Kami but he shrugged.

+++

You two walked down the porch stairs and sat on the bottom stair.

He looked at you. "Did you get a haircut?-"

"What do you want?" You knew he was gonna make a cheeky comment.

"Just wanted a reminder on when Lollie was coming back. Being a Hero and Villain is a lot harder than I thought, I don't know how you do it." He was whispering a bit to make sure no one could hear you guys.

"He's been gone since Christmas so he should be back next week." he nodded at your response. "If you don't want to work as much, I have detention for I don't know how long so I could help you."

"Oh yeah, I talked to Mr. Aizawa afterward and he said it's probably around a week." he said.

"Oh really... I thought it would be longer..." you said.

"I don't know, it could be, either way, he might be making you do something during it like clean the kitchen or something."

"I could do that fast then sneak out. Has there been anything you couldn't handle?"

"Not really, there were some decisions that I didn't know what you would do so Salone just took over but I've mainly been setting up crimes to make me or other heroes close to me look good."

"Like Endeavor? That's really how you've been using my services?" you crossed your arms.

"He's really not as bad as you think he is..."

"Never knew abuse 'wasn't that bad'."

"I didn't mean-"

You stood up. "I'll stop by after school or after detention, I don't know." You started walking away, out the entrance.