Halloween II

"We should do a contest to see who can get the most candy!" Ochaco suggested.

"I promise you, you will lose." you immediately shut her down.

"Why not... it might be fu-"

"Me, Iida, and Izuku are DISRESPECTFULLY faster than you. You will lose." you emphasized.

"What about me??" Bakugou got defensive.

"Come back to me when you've beaten Izuku in a race." you dismissed him, he growled and Izuku slapped his hand on his mouth while walking behind Ochaco trying to hold back a laugh.

"Ok, what if we do no speed-" she kept insisting.

"I can fly too, babe, I can do all of Japan AND South Korea AND my state in the U.S. and still make it back for movie night." you really tried to pin down that she will not win whatever money she is obviously trying to win right now.

She pouted in defeat.

"Actually to show you..." you let out your wings and sped up to the sky. Your classmates looked up but couldn't find you anywhere.

"S-someone should stay here, I'm going to go try that house." Sero pointed to a house just up the street and dragged maid Kaminari along with him.

Some other students went to try other nearby houses while Shoto was left waiting for you.

About 20 minutes have passed and most of the students came back to the start.

"Is she not back yet?" Mina sucked on her lollipop. Shoto blankly shook his head 'no'.

Just as they said that like it was timed, you dropped down and tackled the black cat to the ground.

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?" He yelled at you on top of him on the ground.

You gave him a wink then jump up to face everyone. "I'm back!" You held out your bag and it was almost filled to the brim with candy. You got some 'Oooo's and 'Aaaa's and Ochaco just scoffed.

"Where did you go?" Sero picked up a box of 가나 밀크 초콜릿 from the top.

"Daegu..." you plainly said.

"SOUTH KOREA??" He yelled.

"I told you I would do it, but it took so long and I got a little wet but the breeze dried it up when I got back."

"I'm stealing half of your candy." Mina eyed what she was going to get, you just scoffed and walked forward with the rest of the students.

Kids were running around and fake blood dripped from gates as you guys went on. Since you had enough candy for the night, you stayed behind most times while others went to houses.

Bakugou whispered something to Mina and they went in the opposite direction than the rest of us. You went up with Shinsou and Izuku though.

This house wasn't as decorated as the others you walked past. The lights were still on but you haven't really seen anyone knock on this one. It was a bit farther from the school so, after this, you guys were going to walk back up the street.*Ding Dong*

The door opened and a dude, pretty well kept, tall, muscular, in a black jacket answered. He held out a light brown bowl halfway filled with candy and looked down at you three. "Trick or Treat!" You guys held out your bags with smiles.

"Heh, well isn't this charming." As soon as he spoke, he had a British accent which caught you three off guard but didn't pay any mind.

In a small space next to where he was standing, you could see the inside of his house, it was lowly dimmed like he wasn't in there originally. Then the lights turned on more and a thicker shorter man with the same jacket walked by. You were then able to see the back of his jacket.

Spades.

Your smile slowly faded as your eyes tracked the man in the background. "So we have a butler, mummy, and...bunny." Hearing your villain name in their accent made your fight or flight responses react and your eyes darted to the man putting candy in your bucket. You tried to put on a fake smile.

You looked down to the bucket and the man patted your head before going back inside. Shinsou and Izuku started making their way to the sidewalk while you stayed behind a bit. "What did I say about staying downstairs?? Idiot, have you not seen the Carrots aroun-" You faintly heard him speak to the other man before he shut the door.

"Hey Y/n, you coming?" Izuku called out to you.

You looked at him and then planted a smile on your face. "Yeah..."

They continued walking but as you were going down the stairs, you glanced back at the grey worn-down house just for a second.

As you guys were walking back up the sidewalk, you trailed behind and texted some Carrots the address of the place you were just at.

There was a little market up the street that was selling spooky bracelets. Izuku parted ways to help Aoyama pick some out. Leaving you with Shinsou.

"BAKUGOU WHAT THE FUCK!!" Mina yelled across the street.

"SHUT UP JUST KEEP RUNNING!!" Bakugou just in front of her.

They were both running from a pack of angry little kids.

"What even happened?" The mummy's eyes tracked them. Kids were throwing stuff at this point.

"This is the part where we mind our own business..." you tilted your head hearing their screams. You both decided to not intervene.

"Oh cool..." While walking, Shinsou looked up to see a haunted house.

"My black ass is not going in there, you got me fucked up." you walked back.

"Why not?" He turned to you.

"Because Ima knock a bitch ou-" you were out. He smirked.

He used the wraps of his costume like the scarf of his hero costume, wrapped it around your waist, pulled you in, and tossed you over his shoulders, carrying you in.

He put you down and as your feet touch the floor, your head tossed back.

You saw white.

"No no no no-" your eyes faded while you tried to walk back out but it didn't work.

"Babe babe babe hey," Shinsou took your arm and pulled you close into his body. He held your chin up to look up at him, leaning down a bit. "If you get scared, just hold onto me ok?" He pecked a kiss on your nose then put his arm around you as you two kept walking down the hallway.

You felt your body heat rise while trying to play off being flustered.

Getting through the dark hallways, he held onto you. Each jumpscare you just pushed into him. A foggy colorful room where random short clowns would appear from out of nowhere, you were soooo close to setting one laughing behind you on fire.

Another room was a caged maze and this girl in a psych strap suit and bad hair was climbing on the cage, climbing along with the ceiling, going coo coo for fucking cocoa puffs. Her head even spun all-around to face you two, for a second you forgot people had quirks.

When it came to the end, there was a man at the exit waiting for you guys with a chainsaw in a muzzle and chains. Shinsou took your bag of candy to hold over his shoulder then took your hands to pull you out. You kept saying no and pulling back but it wasn't working. When you got to the crazy man, you scream and just flew over him then sped out. Shinsou ran out laughing at you.

"Ohh, you think this shit is funny?" you gave him a smile as you made an ice baseball bat that you let sit on your shoulder.

His eyes widened then he started running up the street, you were chasing him, both laughing.

Your fun trailed and you slowed down as Shinsou kept running up not looking back. Your attention swayed over to three more dudes in Spade jackets talking to themselves heading down to the house you saw before. They seemed to be trying to mix in with other people in costumes.

You didn't even look back to see the sleepy mummy still running, you just melted your bat and followed them from across the street.