You Deserve Better

It's been three weeks.

Izuku thought you would be at the garage but no luck. You weren't at the dorms obviously. Mina asked Dom but she didn't know.

Midnight found out through your mom that morning that you were at home and informed the students not to worry. Though she didn't tell them where you were.

*Three weeks ago*

You arrived at your doorstep. Part of you hoped your mom wasn't there, the other part hoped she was.

You opened the door to her in the kitchen drinking tea and stressing over paperwork.

She glanced over. "Oh hi, honey!" She fixed her papers and fully looked over at you. "What are you doing... here..." her words trailed off when she saw you.

You fell to the floor. "Omg, what happened??!" She ran over and held you into her chest.

At first, you thought about resisting her but you wanted her to be there for you. You hugged her back, crying into her arms.

"He-he called me- he called-" you were kinda hyperventilating through your words.

"Slow down, you don't have to say anything right now." She rubbed your back.

"...Mommy, I don't wanna go back..." she paused.

"...Why?"

"He called me a slut-"

She pulled off. "WHAT?!"

"It hurts cuz I think he's right-"

"Nooooo you are not, who fucking called you that??" you could feel her frost wrapping around her arms, she was really mad.

"Wow, you curse?"

"Y/n!" It was very serious.

"Your eyes would've glowed."

She scrunched her face. "What?"

"Sometimes I think about what it would be like if you and dad had the curse. I know you physically can't but it's nice to think about..."

"Why?"

You shrugged. "To not feel alone...with it, I don't know, but it felt like you would've glowed there. I would've."

She sighed. "Baby, please, who said that about you?"

You looked down. "Shi...." you were too quiet to hear.

"Who?"

"...nou..."

"Please speak up."

"Please don't do anything."

"Of course, I won't-"

"It was Shinsou-"

She jumped up. "HIM AGAIN??" she knew him from being the reason your curse started talking during Christmas, she didn't like him.

She's glowing...

She rushed to the door. "That little piece of shit-"

"Mo-Mom no mom!" you stopped her just as she held the door handle. She looked down at you.

"I was just gonna-"

"No."

"...but he hurt-"

"Mom, please."

"...Y/n-"

"Could you just stay with me... for once." you begged.

"Shit, I'm sorry." she bent down to hug you.