School Dance III

You were having fun. You danced in a crowded dance floor drinking spiked fruit punch.

Mina accidentally stepped on you which made you fumble back and bump into someone behind you.

"Oh sorry- oh." you turned to them. "Hi Blondie." he didn't say anything, just looked you up and down. The music was sorta loud so you talked pretty loud for him to hear you. "I know I said I wasn't coming, to make you feel better I was forced to-"

He leaned towards your ear. "You look nice." he smirked.

Heat escaped from you making you all nervous, you scoffed, tucking your hair behind your ear like Debby Ryan. "T-Thank you."

Before either of you could say anything else the song slowed down, pairs around you formed as people started slow dancing. You looked around not knowing what was happening.

He held his hand out to you. "Do you wanna dance?"

You stepped back. "I don't know how to-"

"I'll show you."

You hesitantly took his hand. He guided it onto his shoulder and he held his right hand around your waist. With his left hand, he held your right hand up. "Look down." he said, you looked at his feet. He stepped over to the right. "Copy me." you did.

You both swayed back and forth, you focused on his movements to not mess up. He took his hand off your waist and used it to tilt your chin up to look at him. You looked at his eyes. "You can look at me now." he chuckled placing his hand back onto your waist.

"S-Sorry..." more heat left you.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous." he pointed out.

"Good cuz you never will again." you made a cheeky smile.

"I think I can find a way." he countered, you laughed.

Ochaco stepped in front of the view of you two. "Hi, Deku!" his gaze finally broke from off of you to look up at her. He was sitting at a table towards the wall. "Um, d-do you maybe want to dance? With m-me?" he stood up.

"O-Ok." he glanced at you before holding his hand out to Ochaco. She smiled before taking it, they both joined the dance floor to slow dance, though he made sure to position himself to be able to see you behind Ochaco. He snuck more glances while dancing.

Izuku's POV

Her smile is so-

"Ow." Ochaco looked down. I also looked down and assumed I stepped on his foot.

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay!" I was distracted.

+++

Your POV

You were now eating with the other girls. Mina couldn't stop bringing up how cute you and Bakugou were.

"That's probably the longest I've seen Bakugou smile." she pointed out.

"Yeah right... wait really?" you were in disbelief but you didn't know Bakugou as long as they did so you didn't know if they were joking.

"No seriously! Izuku would think so too considering he saw the whole thing..." she kinda mumbled the last part.

"Why do you keep bringing up Izuku?" you leaned towards her so no one would hear.

"It's pretty obvious your 'sweetheart' likes you." she shifts her eyes behind you.

"Swee...?" you wondered how she knew about the nickname but your words drifted as you turned behind, the subject of conversation was sneaking looks as he talked to his friends.

"Oh lord..." you sighed and finally confronted him. You haven't spoken to him yet anyways.

Izuku noticed you coming over and stiffened, just staring at you.

"Hey Y/n! You look nice!"

You stopped in front of them and waved. "Thanks Iida." you look at Izuku. "Hi, Izuku."

He didn't say anything.

You leaned in more thinking he just didn't hear you. "Y'know you're being really obvious with your staring?" Still nothing, he just stared deep into your eyes, some glances towards your lips that you didn't notice.

You squinted your eyes.

While that was happening, "Have you seen Y/n?" Kiri asked Bakugou and Kami.

"Why?" he got annoyed.

"I got something for Mina and wanted her opinion on it." he scratched the back of his neck.

Kami looked around for a sec. "Oh, she talking to Izuku."

They all turned. "Deku?" the blonde questioned.

At the girls' table, Momo was holding a watch. "Maybe, I don't think he'd drop it though."

"Who?" Ochaco asked, Momo and Aoyama turned.

"Iida, we think we found his watch on the dance floor."

"Oh," Ochaco takes the watch. "I can go ask!"

"Or you could stare at Izukuuuu." Aoyama teased.

Ochaco scoffed and started walking toward his table. The girls and Aoyama watched so they could tease her when she got back but she stopped walking.

"Is she ok- oh..." Mina looked at the table.

You rolled your eyes. Is he really serious about this nickname thing? Thinking he was ignoring you because you weren't using the nickname. You lean a little closer to whisper it but before you could...

He kissed you.