Skateboarding

You got back to dorms later today and took a nap from recovery girl's treatment.

When you woke up you sat at your desk thinking about whether or not you were going to do the biology homework right now...you weren't.

How am I one of the top in the class?

*Knock Knock*

Before you could answer, your door swung open, and in came the purple lack of melatonin walking over and sitting in the chair next to your chair, facing you.

"Sup sleepyhead..."

"What's something that you're not good at?"

"Huh?" you tilted your head at the out of the blue question.

"You're multilingual, smart, can sing, dance, invent, draw, play instruments...great kisser..." he smirked. You scoffed. "blah blah blah, so what's something that you're not good at?"

You thought for a bit then thought of some things you never had time to learn.

"Skateboarding."

He cocked his head forward in confusion. "B-but you can ice skate... and rollerskate-"

"And drive!" you cut him off. "But for some reason, I can't skateboard." you could do the other things because you ice skated with your quirk, and since roller skating is similar to that, you just naturally picked that up too. Driving was something you did for another form of transportation just in case quirks aren't an option. But skateboarding never fit into anything.

A stupid grin grew on his face, then he bounced up from the seat and rushed out the door to his room.

Moments later, he came back with two skateboards. With one being black with multicolored purple stickers all over the deck. The other one was purple with black and white spray-painted clouds on the deck.

He handed you the cloudy one and a helmet. "I painted this one and mainly use it for practicing tricks, you can use it. C'mon." he signaled towards the door, you followed hesitantly.

+++

It was transitioning from a sunset to a starry night, he took you to a nearby park that had some skating ramps and bars.

"Dude, why are we doing this?" you put on your helmet.

"Because I'm bored and I wanted to do something with you." he turned then stopped on some grass, looking down at the concrete in front of him. "Set it down here." he pointed. You did as told.

"I'm going to fall..."

"Have confidence in yourself!" he chuckled. "Here gimme your hand." he reached out and you took his hands as you got onto the board. You kept looking down at your feet. "Okay, I'm going to move you now."

"Dude, I'm not a complete beginn-ahh-" he began moving and it was wobbly but the cracks were being a bitch and shook the board a little too much.

"It would help if you go faster, the momentum will help you just roll right over them." he moved in front of you, holding one hand, and pulled you faster before letting you roll down the rest of the way. "Ok good, see you're doing fine, now take your back foot and push against the ground to go faster." you did as told and wobbled a bit but was indeed going faster, then the board abruptly stopped from hitting the grass because you didn't know how to turn and you almost fell down but you caught yourself.

Shinsou ran up to you. "That wasn't bad!"

"That was actually kinda fun." you smiled as he patted your head.