Fell from Heaven

"How many stars today?"

You were laying on the edge of the roof of the U.A. dorms again. Right leg and arm swinging off the side. High. Calming down with music, focusing on the melody and the stars.

You got into staring into the stars at a young age when you were running around outside, got dizzy, and fell onto the grass.

Grass and curls aren't a good combination...

You didn't feel like getting up so you just watched the stars spin and tried to stop them by focusing.

It helped. You felt... peaceful.. free.. soaring with them.

You reached your left arm up slighting and pointed your finger to a random star.

You started connecting it to other stars.

"Draco..." you finished and went onto another set of stars.

"Leo..."

"Orion..."

"Gemini..."

You reached even further to the right, slightly tilting your body.

"L-Lit-"

You reached out even more to connect each star correctly.

"Little Dipp-WAHH"

You seemed to have reached too far as you fell off the side of the roof.

You were about to use your wings under your clothes and closed your eyes just in case of impact when you felt someone grab your arm.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around, then up locking onto a pair of crimsons.

"Blon-"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Uhhh..." you started chuckling.

"Bored." he let go.

You fell the remaining height not thinking about using your wings.

"Oww.." you groaned and rolled complaining about nonexistent pain.

You slowly got up holding the arm you fell on. You looked up at Bakugou on the balcony.

"Meanie!" he just looked at you and scrunched up his face. You sped up to him.

"Why did you drop me?" you leaned up against the railing next to him, he sucked on his popsicle.

"You took too long to answer." you started laughing.

"Is the doggie mad?~"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING DOGGIE DUMBASS!!" you flinched but kept laughing.

"Yeah he is... what question are you even talking about?" he paused.

He inspected your stranger than usual behavior.

"Are you high?"

You gave him a big smiled and nodded. "No!"

He rolled his eyes sucking on his popsicle again. You leaned against the railing more, pushing your fingers in your face, smiling even bigger.

"Dude I'm melting, my smile won't go down hehe~" you turned to him, he looked back at you.

"You're pathetic.." he still stared at you. For some reason, he felt like he couldn't stop.

"What?? Is there something on my face?? It's ugly right?? STOP LOOKING!?!" you were confused and sunk to the floor, back to the railing. You hid your face in your legs.

"The fuck?" he asked under his breath as he watched your anomalous reaction. He rose his brow.

You started humming along to the song in your ears, now realizing it was playing this whole time.

You heard the humming increase but it wasn't you.. or the music. You lifted your head up expecting the blond to be standing but he was shoulder to shoulder sitting next to you, humming the song in your ears, slightly chewing on his popsicle stick.

You looked down to meet the side of his face, eyes locked onto the floor. He noticed your humming stop and looked over with his eyes only.

 He noticed your humming stop and looked over with his eyes only

"What?"

He knows the song~

You gave a soft smile before innocently laying your head back onto your knees, still looking at him.

He shook his head looking away, a very slight hint of red on his cheeks, barely visible, "Fucking extra.." he mumbled.

"That was surprisingly your first time calling me extra."

"NO, IT'S N-"

"I've had dumbass, rat, mudrat, loser, wannabe, joker, fucker-" he laughed at his own unoriginal insults.

"WAIT!" you checked your phone.

"It's...um.. 9:10pm, shouldn't you be in bed?"

"It's the weekend."

You smirked. "Oh, so you wanna stay with me? Yay-"

"I'm going to bed." he got up and walked into the hallway without looking back. You laughed hard at his sudden change.

You fell onto the floor and laid a bit, hands supporting your head.

"Night Bakuhoe~"

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME BITCH!" you heard a scream from the far end of the hallway.

You smiled, slowly drifting off from the cool breeze until...

Ew am I about to sleep here?

You brushed off the dust and from the ground and walked down the same hallway to your room.

After your second attempt at reaching your doorknob, you flopped onto your bed.

Ughh I'm still melting...