Cliffside

This has to work.

The plan was ready to commence.

The truck was in a building with the driver and 3 other people who would sit at the back getting ready to go out. Heroes and the police were going to meet up with them as they rode.

At the start, Toga hid the real driver and disguised herself, she went in with the other guards and tossed Mr.Compress' marbles to the back filled with you, Dabi, Twice, Shiggy and Spinner, to ambush and take them out. Then Mr.Compress came in the truck.

Twice made a copy of you to 'fight' alongside Hawks who was going to fight with the Nomus that are currently terrorizing Endeavor's city so you have an alibi. During the fight with Hawks, you were going to 'get injured' and 'go to the hospital' and just melt away in an ally way.

During the ride, as aspected, four cars came behind you guys. Heroes in one car, cops in the other three. You saw your mom when peaking in the rearview mirror.

She's really is here.

Our goal was to drive the truck to Karma's meeting location where he had someone who could make a portal from there to the top of your office building where a jet will be there to take the shipment and him back to France. We needed to lose these guys.

On the route, you guys were getting close to a cliffside road where you planned to lose them.

You burned a hole through the top of the truck and peak through. You saw them tense up at the view of a stranger with a fog-covered head coming through the top.

"THIS IS AN AMBUSH!" You heard Rock Lock yelled out.

Police officers started spraying while your mom sent out a ray of ice to freeze the truck to the road. Dabi opened the truck's back door and sent a wall of fire.

Their cars began swerving around and you called out to Dabi to meet you on the top. You breathe out your yellow fire at the same time as he sent out his blue fire making a blast of green fire at the Heroes' car. Your mom blocked as much as she could but was sent back.

Their car went flying back of the cliff from the fire but out of the sides, your mom was riding her ice and Rock Lock was throwing and freezing tiles towards you. You and Dabi stopped as the bridge started to shake.

The sunset was grazing on us.

From the back of the truck, Shiggy reached down and placed his hand on the road, crumbling it as we rode. The police cars started to fall. Rock Lock diverted from you to them and locked their cars in place. Your mom tried to make a bridge with her ice for the other cop cars to cross over until...

The rocks started floating.

"Release!" The rocks fell onto the ice your mom made and made a bumpy but crossable bridge where only one of the cop cars was able to cross, the other ones got stuck.

Ochaco?

You looked around to see a floating Tsu carrying Ochaco with her tongue and Tokoyami using Dark Shadow to fly next to them, Ryukyu wasn't there.

"Ryukyu entrusted us with helping you guys!" Ochaco said to your mom.

How are they here? How do they even know about this?

You made a bow and three arrows with your ice and aimed and shot it at the one cop car, the last arrow hit and made the car slightly tip over from the bad tire.

Damn I need to ask Dominique for help again.

You ducked back into the truck to control the wheel as Toga got off wanted to say hi to Ochaco.