Sports Festival: VS. Mineta

"GAKURA HAS BEEN IMMOBILIZED! MINETA ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND!"

"MINETA WON?" Class 2-A said in unison.

"Yall really had NO faith in him?" you said annoyed.

"No." they answered in unison.

You rolled your eyes and stormed out to go congratulate your favorite purple-haired moron. Mina followed.

"Hey, why do you care so much for Mineta anyway?"

"You guys are underestimating how powerful and nice he actually is behind the fact that he's a pervert. If anyone touched Mineta's balls, there's no getting out of it no matter how much destruction you do or how hard you try, they will still be on you. Same with Shinsou and his trance. Why do you think I like working with Mineta? I'm nice to him and I gave him a chance so he gives me his all without hesitation!" you went on a rant trying to find him. Mina understood what you were talking about.

"I guess you're right but he creeps me out."

"I mean yeah but he's funny as hell to mess with. MINETA!" you found him.

"Congratulations dude I guess." Mina surprisingly said. "Yeah you did great, you might actually win this." you followed.

"Thanks guys! All I gotta do is stick my opponents to the floor and it's my game. Easy Peasy." He wiped the slight blood from his head. You smiled at his optimism and waved him off to the nurse's office.

You and Mina walked back to the stands getting ready to watch the next fight.

Todoroki came from the side and sat next to you. "How was Mineta?"

"He confident I'll tell you that much." Mina crossed her arms. "In beating Y/n?" you and Mina looked at Todoroki. "What do you mean?" he pointed to the board.

Y/N L/N VS. MINORU MINETA

"Since you both won your matches, you will be fighting each other."

"Oh shit. Mineta didn't see this yet." you gawked.

"Awww he was so ready and fired up too! He's going to be shaking in his boots when he finds out." Mina sighed.

You guys watched the rest of the matches before the second round. You went to the waiting room until they called your name.

+++

"IT'S Y/N L/N FROM THE HERO COURSE, VS." you walked out again.

"MINORU MINETA ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE! WOAH, LOOK AT HIM TREMBLING!" Mina called it, he was shaking like crazy getting up there.

"READY! BEGIN!"

You started calmly walking towards Mineta, he was screaming and crying, throwing his many balls all he could as fast as he could.