Katsuki

The next day you were walking in the hallway to your class.

You looked up from your phone and saw your favorite blond. You didn't get to see him until now because of his work studies. You ran up to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Ok so you woke up and chose death- oh..." he turned like he was about to beat someone's ass until he saw you.

"Was that *ptff* was that supposed to be threatening *ptffhahah*" you tried to not laugh but it just came out. He rolled his eyes and started walking away.

You grabbed his arm pulling him back to face you. "Ok wait sorry I actually wanted to talk to you..."

"What?"

You made your face more sincere. "I um.. wanted to apologize for yesterday." he made a questioning look. "I didn't mean for the class to get mad at you."

"Tch... like I'd care what those extras think of me." he shrugged.

"Still, I'm sorry."

He looked at you for a moment before turning away and walking.

"Heh, whatever."

You gave off a small smile and walked behind him. He got to the classroom door and stopped. He spoke again.

"Katsuki."

"Huh?"

"I don't like Blondie, and I didn't like you calling me Bakugou. Katsuki."

He opened the door and walked in, not even waiting for your response. You smiled even harder and skipped inside.

"Wow, your mood is a lot better." Ochaco sighed at you coming inside.

"I mean duh, she came in with Bakugouuuu~" Mina teased as you sat in your chair.

"Shut it raccoon eyes!" He growled at her. She held her hands up but snickered with Jiro.

You shook your head when you felt a note pass by your shoulder to your desk. You picked it up. "'To y/n...'" you whispered to yourself.

You sulked lower in your desk a little to read the note under the desk in case it was personal.

'Meet me on the patio at 9pm. -Shoto'

Your eye slightly widened and you tucked away the note, looking behind you to him. He looked up for a moment to see you then looked back down. You turned back when Aizawa asked for everyone's attention.

You sorta distracted during class. You couldn't stop thinking of what he may want.

He would've probably told me right after school if it wasn't for these damn work studies. I would ask if Hawks is still open for one more but I'm too lazy and I still don't know about him.

+++

8:50pm

It was getting close to the time when you had to meet him. You didn't know why you were nervous, it's probably not for anything special. You put on a black jacket because it was kinda chilly and walked outside.

You didn't see him at first so you leaned on the railing and waited. Moments later, he walked out, you two made eye contact.

"Sup Sho!" you smirked as he walked towards you. Out of nowhere, he planted a kiss on your lips, you were shocked. He pulled off and leaned against the railing. "Uh... C-cool?"

"I...missed that." He said as you leaned next to him.

"Is this all you called me for?"

"No, I know you said you don't believe this but I really do want to be more than friends with you. Go on dates. Learn more about each other." He reached over and held your hand. "After what happened with your mother, I want to be there for you as much as I can."

Your eyes widened at him. "B-but why?"

"Our connection that night with our scars, and how you fight, how smart you are, powerful, I just..." you looked down for a moment then went in to kiss his cheek which cut him off.

"Does that mean...?" you shook your head 'no' while swaying your thumb on the back of his hand. His eyebrows frowned as he stood up.

"What you're describing sounds more like admiration than liking me."

"What are you talking about? Of course, I would admire you, it's that part of liking someone, just like how Uraraka likes Midoriya." he reached up and caressed your cheek. You looked into his eyes and gave him a soft smile.

You leaned in to kiss him, he kissed you back before you pulled off, staring into each other's eyes. "How did that feel?"

"G-good."

"How did it feel?" you pressed your finger into his chest where his heart would be. "What happened here?"

He thought about it. "How should the heart feel when you're being kissed?" you chuckled a bit.

"Ok, how did this feel? Butterflies?" you pressed into his stomach.

"It felt...normal, why would there be butterflies in my stomach when I haven't eaten any?" you laughed a bit harder.

"See... you don't actually feel feel for me the way you think you do, you just got fascinated or intrigued by me and misunderstood."

"Then why do I still want to do romantic things?" you shrugged.

"Love can be different for many people, you took interest in me and for some reason, you connected that interest to romantic feelings, even though you don't actually feel that way about me."

"But what I said before, I meant that. I want to be there for you. I know the topic of family issues very well and I'm sorry yours got broadcasted for Japan to watch as well." he got serious.

"Thank you, Shoto... what upset me yesterday was not the fact that it was our in the open... but her. Soon I'll be away from her and be able to feel happiness without interruption again." you felt him release your hand and wrap it over your shoulders.

"And I'll be there to assist."

+++

"Ahem!"

As you walked back into the dorms, Mina glared at you with some of the other girls wide-eyed. Shoto walked passed you and went to bed, you walked up to the girls on the couch.

"What?"

"DONT WHAT ME!! WHAT WAS THAT?!?" she screamed.

"Not fair..." Hagakure was crying in Momo's lap.

Shit, they saw that...

"You guys are taking this way out of context." you waved your hands.

"Um, dude how, you guys were holding hands, kissed multiple times, YOU insinuating one, and he had his arm around you... what context was that supposed to be?" Jiro twirled her earlobes.

"He asked to be more than friends and I denied, nothing like what you guys were thinking-"

"REALLY!" Hagakure jumped up to the news. You all shook your heads at her. "What? The hottest guy in class is still open!"

Like you had a chance...

"That was a very touchy rejection kero." Tsu pointed out.

"Well it was still a rejection." you said, flopping onto the couch.

"And then there were two." Mina held her hand up to her chin.

"Huh?" you turned to her before jumping up realizing what she meant. "Oh shit."

Shinsou and Katsuki.