Stealth

After the little sleepover you guys had, you had to get ready for school.

"Ughh my stomach hurts!" Mina groaned walking into class.

"You ate two different bags of snacks..." you clarified.

"You ate THREE!" she threw her hands up.

You shrugged. "I could have a stomach ache right now but I wouldn't even notice cuz I get sick a lot. Sucks to suck." she stuck her tongue out at you.

Aizawa came in shortly after to start class. He told us to change into our costumes and head outside to the bus. The bus took us to a grey building nearby.

"Today we're going to be working on stealth." he began.

"Yes, this is right up my alley!" Hagakure pumped her fists up in the air.

"There will be times in the industry where you need to get sneak, be quiet, get stuff done secretly. This helps not blow your cover and raise any alarms with villains. It also helps not raise any unnecessary scare or chaos in society." He explained.

A light smirk spread on your cheeks. This wasn't going to be hard for you at all.

He went on that in the building was a flash drive with information on it. People inside were guarding it. You were to get the drive without alarming anyone. If it meant sneaking completely or taking some people out, do as so, just don't get caught.

We were also timed so next time we try this exercise, we could compare it.

Hagakure volunteered to go first, the rest of us went into the watching area. This time we could actually hear what was going on.

Her turn was over as soon as she started, all she did was take off her gloves and boots then walked in, got the drive, and walked out. She really set the bar for the other students.

Kaminari scoffed and cross his arms over his chest. "These challenges aren't fair!"

"That's why they're called challenges dummy." Sero said smacking the back of Buzzboy's head. He was next.

Sero took to the roof. Went in through the vents, slipped tape down through the hole of one of the vent openings, connecting to the drive then left. His speed would've been faster if he didn't get lost in the vents and scare of some bugs.

So far no one has attempted to attack the guards as Koda was next. He bent down to the dirt and, as scared as he was, he quickly whispered to the ants to go in, grab the drive, and squeeze it through the dirt and back to him outside, like it was food. It worked.

You would say no one has failed yet but you would be speaking too soon as it was Kaminari's turn. His brilliant idea was to short-circuit the building's electricity and sneak through the darkness. Though that would be an ok plan in theory...

If they didn't have flashlights.

He was caught as soon as he walked through the door. The class sighed and facepalmed at their idiotic classmate.

After Tokoyami successfully acquired the drive with dark shadow, it was your turn.

You walked up and stopped just outside the building, placing your hand on the wall. Water escaped your palm, entered, and mixed into the cement. You used this to get the vibrations coming from the building. You learned that from Jirou.

You felt two sets of vibrations coming from the first floor and one set from the second floor. That was it.

Only three guards.

The variations of guards changed with each person's turn.

You bent against the wall and sneaked in, hiding in the little darkness that was in the room then peaked from behind a pillar. You saw two men walking, both holding what looked like guns. You moved to see the next floor. There was a man, the same as the other two, that would check over the railing here and there to check on the others.