Sorry

*Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock*

"Y/nnnn!" You were woking up to banging fists and screaming from outside.

what the fuc-

"Y/nnnnnnn!" "OPEN!"

You slowly got up, groaning from what Shinsou did this morning.

"What time is it." The knocking was giving you a headache. You checked your phone and it was the afternoon, school was over so it made sense they were back.

You walked towards the door and opened it.

The girls stopped and turned. You opened Shinsou.

They paused. "...Damn, so he did eat you ou-"

"Jirou!" Mina quickly covered her mouth.

"What?" you were confused.

"Can we talk?" she begged.

You were still confused by the last comment but shrugged it off and walked into your room.

The trash bags from earlier were gone but you were sleeping this whole time. Shinsou must've taken them for you.

The girls followed you in as you walked toward your closet to get a sweatshirt to cover up your glass wound from yesterday.

"Ok," Mina closed the door. Jirou sat down. "We decided to take Bakugou's approach of forcing you to listen." you sat on your bed, confused.

"Y/n, we're really sorry we spied on you. We were just scared and you were lying so we thought you were in trouble and we're heroes so we had to try to help you. Then we were just figuring out how to approach you with it before Hagakure went on her own." She was rambling on this apology but you understood and Izuku already calmed you down.

You yawned. "It's ok." Then flopped back.

The two of them looked at each other confused if that was really all it took. "A-are you sure?" Jirou asked.

"Yeah, I know you were worried, just next time tell me. I might give you an answer--AHK-"

"EEEEEEE-"

Before you could finish, they squealed and jumped onto the bed with you, you were crushed.

To get them off, you set your arms on fire, they both back off but Jirou accidentally fell off the bed, you all laughed.

She checked a text from her phone before getting up from the floor.

"YES!"

"What." you both looked over.

"The party is back on!!" She showed yall her phone.

"Huh?"

"YAY!" Mina jumped up.

"What? What party?"

Jirou realized you weren't there when they had this conversation. "Oh, there's this rich girl in the support class, Shinsou introduced us, named Minnie, and she invited a couple of classes to her house for a party this Sunday."

"Oh...then what did you mean by 'it's back on'?"

Mina got up and went through your closet. "The party was supposed to happen while her parents were gone on a trip but her mom got sick so it almost got canceled but now she's fine and they left an hour ago." Jirou continued.

"Why are you going through my clothes?"

"I gotta find something for us to wear, plus I like your clothes better." She took out a shirt and measured it on her. She turned to Jirou and she nodded.