Final Exams

Written Exam - Day 1

Written Exam - Day 2

Written Exam - Day 3

The written exam was finally over so we were told to meet in Center Plaza for the practical exam.

In front of us were some of the staff. We were apparently fighting them.

This year, groups were split into twos based on bad grouping, combining people whose quirks would clash in battle.

You were paired with Kaminari against Cementoss.

Since you two were third, you had a chance to strategize.

His electricity affects you more or could get you easier since you manly used water attacks. But what if you could use that to your advantage. It may be a dumb move leaving both of you immobilized but maybe you could figure out a way to block his shock.

It was you guys' turn and when the buzzer went off, so were you guys.

The area was filled with buildings so the damage had to be kept at a low.

Out of nowhere, a piece of a building came flying towards you.

"WATCH OU-" before Kaminari could warn you, you dropped down to a middle split then looked back at the crumbling corner.

Looking back you screamed, "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" it was a real question but you wanted to bring him out.

Closing your legs behind, you brought them forward to above your head, used your arms as a boost as you flipped over and ran again.

Kaminari sweatdropped, "A-are you sure this will work?"

"Trust me Kami, but I need to prepare mysel-AHH" you were reassuring him when a block of cement flew into you from the side and flung you into a window.

"Y/N??" He ran back.

"Keep going, wait for my signal..." he hesitantly followed orders as you leaned yourself out the window and touch the ground, water seeping out your palms.

He stumbled around, dodging as much as he could, asking 'Now?' every 5 seconds in fear.

You sped up to him which spoked him a bit having him send a bolt to your head but you barely missed it by ducking. "Hey!" "S-Sorry, you can't scare me like that."

You both stopped running to see Cementoss at the end of the street.

"N-" you were about to yell the signal until the ground rumbled. "KAMI!"

Before he could turn, you sent a block of ice under his feet and shot him into the air. He wobbled on the platform but you made a low railing to help him.

Barely having the energy from preparing this, you took in a couple deep breathes, speeding away from Cementoss's blocks, before he tried to close you in. You lowered your self taking in your final breath before propping back up, waving your arms from your sides to your head.

Cement around you stopped as Cementoss lost his balance from the abrupt shaking. Kaminari from above looks around to the rushing water out of the ground coming from all four sides of the area, squeezing through the buildings and streets.

Water filled and lifted you and Cementoss halfway from where Kaminari was. Once set in position, you released small wings that you couldn't see so you could fly above the water to Kaminari's height then making a protective ice bubble shield around you, not touching any sides of it hoping this is enough to block his shock.

"Now Kami!" on your muffled word, he sent out his electricity to the water, shocking Cementoss into passing out. Once out, Kaminari gave you directions to pull Cementoss closer to you guys so he could put the cuffs on him.