Winter Costumes

"Bring it up and I will break your leg." you threatened. Mina kept snickering.

You two were walking into class, the girls were the only ones there because you all walked together. You sat in your seat, Mina sat on your desk.

"I'm actually sorry if I interrupted before anything could happen." she smiled.

"You're right! Nothing happened. Leave it alone." you pleaded. She's been talking about it to you all morning.

"You didn't change anything to your costume. Won't you still be cold?" She was going to speak again until the boys walked in, Kaminari was asking Kirishima about his costume.

Mina looked at the boys, then back at you, then got up and fake coughed with a smirk. "Choke bitch." you flicked her off as she walked to her seat.

"No shitty hair, if snow falls on your chest, hardening won't do shit! How are you as dumb as Buzzboy over there?" Bakugou sat in his seat.

"Hey! Wait isn't that Y/n's nickname for me?" Kaminari pouted. You turned to the sound of your name.

"Huh?" The boys looked at you. "Oh, Kiri you look fine for having a sickness." you smiled 'concerningly' at him. His eyes widened.

"I-I um, apparently it wasn't as serious as I thought hehe." he scratched the back of his head. "Oh, how was the movie?"

"It sucked, but afterward was fun." you leaned on your hand.

Mina started fake coughing and snickering at her seat, you threw a small yellow fireball at her, still keeping eye contact and a smile at Kirishima, but she blocked it with her acid.

Bakugou got red and turned away thinking about what happened and what could've happened if she didn't interrupt. Kirishima just looked between you three confused.

"Alright everyone, quiet down." Aizawa walked in and class got started.

+++

In the boy's locker room, the guys were changing into their winter costumes. Kirishima walked up to Bakugou.

"Hey Bakubro, what happened after your date with Y/n?" some heads shot up, mainly Shinsou's.

"Date?" The sleepyhead turned to the blond with a questioning look. The blond turned to him and glared.

"Yeah DATE! Eye bags, deal with it." he got up to his face before turning back to Kirishima and put his arm grenades on. "And it's none of your business shitty hair."

"Did you see the hickeys on his chest? They probably fuc-AHHH!" Mineta spoke up just to get blasted into the wall. Shinsou's eyes widened.

"Yall want some grape juice." Bakugou gritted his teeth.

They finished changing and left for the meeting ground. Some of the girls weren't there yet so they wait then you guys finally showed up. You were talking to Mina.

 You were talking to Mina