Crowns

You melted your motorcycle as you were approaching the building.

While trying to run in, you were stopped at the entrance by shards of glass from the broken lobby door on the ground.

Your heart rate quickened from the worst thoughts coming into your head.

"She's here!" Hawks yelled out towards the hallway as you two walked out of the elevator.

You were looking around in different places, a couple rooms were trashed.

The green hallway was spraypainted in crowns and doodles.

The Mid-Evil's symbol was a crown and their colors are gold and red while H•B's colors are green and black since green was your dad's favorite color.

Even stuff he gave you was green. Green journal, green stuffed bunny, green clothes, green guitar.

He led you to the room where Salone was being treated.

You were just too in shock to really react. Your worst thoughts swarmed in your head- she was... you thought she was...

"Bunny?" you were broken out of your shock and instantly ran to hug her, crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-"

"Please be careful with her!" the nurse panicked.

"Ow ow, hey what?" she stretched her bruised arm around to pull you off of her.

Oh yeah, Salone, your favorite receptionist/assistant, quirk: Elastic, yes like Ms.Incredible. She looks out for you like Lollie so you brought her with you to Japan.

Also, Lollie's quirk is Metal, he can create and manipulate anything metal.

"Why are... you apologizing?" she was wheezing through the pain.

Her glasses were broken as well as her nose, blood was leaking through her head, her clothes were ripped apart, she had a fractured rib and ankle, it was bad.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you, not helping you, not helping you guys, not being here, letting this happen-" you were going off on a rant, talking fast yet hyperventilating through your words it felt like you were snapping.

"Slow down, slow down. What are you talking about?" her words were so calm in your ears but you were breaking down.

A lot of shit has been building up in you the past couple days.

The argument with Bakugou. Not spending time with your father this Christmas which was what you've been doing ever since you could remember. All these built traditions you did with him, you can't do. Being forced to spend time with your mom and dealing with your toxic relationship with her. Getting even more depressed thinking she'll probably leave to do hero work rather than spend time with you for the little time you're supposed to be together like she does every year. The feeling of being alone again creeping up on you. Now you have to deal with Alex sending Spades to do another attack on your office. You felt like all this destruction, the beating on Salone, was your fault for not being here.