Kirishima's Costume

"You really would?" you questioned.

"Yeah," Mina shrugged. "But not the mask." she waved her hands around.

"Hey, guys!" Kirishima came from down the hall with the rest of the boys in your squad.

The rest of the week was basic training so now it was the weekend. It was only you and Mina hanging out in the common room.

"What are you guys doing?" They flopped onto the couch.

"Y/n's trying to figure out something new to do with her quirk." Mina stretched out.

"More?!? Don't you already have a million things?" Kaminari whined.

"I like diversity in my quirk, unlike you." you stuck your tongue out at him.

"You have FOUR QUIRKS!!" he rolled his eyes. "Honestly I'm your biggest threat next to Kachann over there, I should just electrocute your watery ass-AHHH!!" he ducked as you sent a grey icicle for his head.

It was sorta true. You conducted a lot more water in your body than the other students, so when Kaminari hits you when his electricity, it fucks you up even worse.

"You would be a threat if you weren't so dumb!" you flicked him off.

"Anyways, I got bored so we're talking about which of the boy's costumes we would wear." she smiled. "I said, Sato!"

"Again...really?" you chuckled.

"I probably look badass in yellow!" she slid her hands down her body.

"What did you say." Kirishima turned to you.

You looked up at him. "You."

A bright red burst out on his face as his eyes widened. His arms immediately got hard which intrigued you. He looked down and vastly shook them. "W-what?"

"What?" you saw nothing wrong.

The rest of the boys got deep red as well. Mina laughed so hard she fell out of her chair.

You just looked around. "What?"

"Ar-are you sure about Kiri's?" Sero questioned.

"Yeah," you shrugged. "I would love to wear it!" you smiled innocently.

"Y/n..." Kirishima put his hand on your shoulder. "I don't have a shirt..."

You blinked. "...I know!" he facepalmed. Bakugou glared at you for being so stupid. Mina was trying to catch her breath.

"Y/N! You can't do that!" Kaminari muffled with his face in a pillow.

"Says who?" you tilted your head in confusion. "Actually..." you closed your green journal, reached over to the table to grab your phone, and started tapping away.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Hatsume to make me and Mina some costumes-"

"Y/N!!" Kirishima tried grabbing your phone but you sped your arms away. He went for it again but you kept moving back, giggling at his misses. He was basically on top of you trying to reach for your phone. Smoke was leaving Bakugou's ears.

"Mina!" you held your hand out and Mina came out of nowhere and took the phone, pressing send.

"Too late sharky." you bopped his nose then kicked him off from onto of you, he fell off the couch to the floor.

"She's going to get it ready to wear on Tuesday." Mina read the text back then handed you your phone.

"Please tell me you're wearing a shirt?" Kirishima groaned on the floor.

"No." you devilishly smirked.

Mina started laughing again.

"Y/N!!" They all yelled and you and Mina were cracking up.

They kept talking but your attention shifted to your phone going off.

Lollie✨

Lollie✨: He's ready.

y/n logged in.

who? :y/n

Lollie✨: Malcolm. He's ready to go on with the deal.

tf? that was two months ago, we've been needed those tools :y/n

Lollie✨ sent an address.

Lollie✨: He wants you to meet him there, at 8pm.

jeez...i forgot they don't know how old i am :y/n
they probably think they are meeting with a grown man

Lollie✨: I would go instead but this deal was with Bunny.

how much is he asking? same price? :y/n

Lollie✨: 4700000 Yen.

MORE?!? but HE was late on this :y/n

Lollie✨: He was insisting...

send this all to dabi and compress :y/n
im bringing 3200000 yen and hes going to deal with it

"Ow-" You were knocked out of the conversation by a pillow striking your head.

Sero was laughing at you. "I will set you on fire office depot." your hand went ablaze.

He quickly started running around as you chased him.

"We...we're going to see Y/n shirtless-OW!" Kaminari rubbed the back of his head.

"Shut it Dunceface or I'll tell your chick!" Bakugou put his fist up and buzzboy violently shook his head.

The red tint never left any of their faces.