Sports Festival: VS. Monoma

"TAKE A LOOK AT THE GRAPHIC MY DEARS!" Midnight waved her tassel to the board.

"THESE ARE YOUR OPPONENTS!"

A whole bunch of names came on the board, you only focused on your competition and who even you might be up against.

Y/N L/N VS. NEITO MONOMA

LUIS GAKURA VS. MINORU MINETA

Whoever won from either would fight each other.

You looked down more to see who's fighting first.

HITOSHI SHINSOU VS. OCHACO URARAKA

You looked over at Shinsou, gave him eyes saying, "Sorry but I'm 'bout to kick your friend's ass." he gave you eyes back replying, "Please do so I could kick yours after."

You walked over to Ochaco, she was pumped. "I feel so ready, he may have pretty good combat skills but with my internship last year with Gunhead, I got this in the bag!" you sighed at how cute she was.

"That is you right, Ochaco Uraraka?" she jumped at Shinsou's sudden appearance behind her.

"D-dude I'm in your class!" she said angrily.

"Oh, the one who's always talking about Izuku?" she grew hot, "N-n-no! UGH! I'm not t-taking this, I'm going-g to the w-waiting room!" she stormed off.

"I thought you were going to control her then." you started walking with Shinsou to his waiting room.

"Wouldn't do anything, at least now I know what sets her off."

"Smart, that's rare." he ruffled your hair telling you to shut up.

"Monoma? Who the hell is that?" You heard from in front of you, Monoma gasped then went on a rant. Bakugou just looked at him and walked away.

"Are you going to compete in the smaller activities?" Shinsou asked as he was with Monoma.

"No, I need to figure something out."

"Do you want company?"

"I would but I don't want a rant with Monoma." he laughed and waved off as you two separated.

+++

You walked into the forest behind the building. It was quiet. You didn't like the quiet because it would leave you alone with your thoughts. You put in headphones and took a deep breath.

"Monoma can copy powers by touching you," you said to yourself now sitting. "He can only copy you after touching but... how will he know what my powers are to use it? Will he only use my speed to get away and then randomly breath fire? He can't get your wings right?"

You didn't know much about Monoma's quirk, it would be helpful if you had someone here to talk to who knew but you already dismissed him wanting to be alone.

Was Monoma a threat to me?

"THANK YOU CEMENTOSS! HEY SPORTS FANS, ARE YOU READY?!" Present Mic came on.

"I guess this is my time to get back." you got up and walked back.

"WELCOME OUR FIRST FIGHTERS!" you just got back in time to sit in the 2-A booth and watch.

"Hey Y/n, we missed you during the activities," Sero said as you walked in. "Oh, I was just thinking about my match." Bakugou mocked you, you rolled your eyes.

"You guys still fighting?" Mina whispered. "At this point, I don't even care, he can be as immature as he wants about this," you said, stealing her popcorn.