chapter 9... Beg her

My alarm woke me up as usual and I got up and made my wat to the bathroom, I did my business and took my bath, I finished thirty minutes later and decided to wear a orange and white striped office pant, a matching suit and a milk colour top with my black high heel, I wore a light make-up, fixed my room and grabbed my office bag, I went to the kitchen and greeted my mom.

"Good morning mom, I hope you slept very well?"

"Was your night great like mine." Mom teased

"Of course mom," that was a total lie "what are you making for breakfast? Let me take over, you should go seat." I ordered.

"I am almost done with the pancakes, let me finish making them."

"Our daughter is right honey, come seat at the dining table, she will finish making them." Dad said as he walked into the kitchen giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning dad."

"Morning dear, I hope you are good."

"Yeah, work is not much stress right?"

"A little but its nothing I can't handle." He said as I put a pancake batter into the frying pan.

"You know you have to retire soon."

"I will in a couple of years." He said and walked with my mom to the dining and they began to talk and giggle, I just smiled and admired them, I hope west and I will be like this some day, will be a loving couple.

I finished making the pancakes and served my foster parents their breakfast and I ate mine, I finished my breakfast, said my goodbyes and got into my sleek car and drove off to work. I asked the accountant to finish off from where we stopped yesterday, giving me all the account for the company's expenditure.

We sorted out everything and that problem was solved, I ordered the employees accounts to be unfrozen, I found out we were paying salaries for four extra people that doesn't exist and I fired the people responsible for that and informed Mr Bullard immediately, anyways I'm glad that part is over.

I still had to interview people for the position of assistant, I decided that I won't give Sasha an assistant, I will face the CEO and tell him that Sasha is not in the right position to have one.
I still have about two hours left before the interview so I will go meet the CEO now, I left my office and went to the CEO office, my heels clicking on the tiled floor.

"Good day sir." I greeted politely.

"Morning Axymah, I was just about to send for you."

"For what reason sir?"

"Why did you suspend Sasha?"

"She disrespected me sir that's why."

"Did she not do her job well?"

"She did." I wondered where this conversation is going.

"Did she engage in fraudulent acts in this company?"

"No."

"So why on earth did you suspend her?" He yelled so loud that I even flinched back a bit.

"I thought I did the right thing Sir."

"Well you didn't, I was not expecting this from you, it seems the whole MD position has gotten to your head."

"No sir, I am sorry sir, it will not happen again."

"Save that apology for Sasha, you will ask her to resume work first thing tomorrow, if she does not resume work first thing tomorrow... say goodbye to your job."

"Sir..."

"That should be all about that! Why did you come here? Did you want to say something?"

"Well yes, I was just wondering why Sasha needs a personal assistant, if she gets one all the other staff will also get one for themselves that's why I think its not a good idea to get Sasha an assistant."