Chapter 48....Friends Forever.

"It totally skipped my mind, happy birthday Azyma, many more years to you." She said the last part with a frown.

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry, I di—"

"Its okay, it really is."
I got dressed into my dashing gown and Dinela began with my make up.

"But won't your scars show?" Dinela asked in concern.

"If anyone asks just tell them it's a tattoo."

"Oh okay, I'm almost done, just adding the last touches, and.....done, I'm done." Dinela said and handed me a mirror to take a look at myself.

"I look great, you're really good at this."

"Thank you." Just then mom walked in.

"How is it goin—" she looked at me and paused.

"Mom, good morning, how did you sleep?"

"I slept not too well but I'm okay, you look stunning sweetheart." She came and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, you look beautiful by the way." I told her. She was wearing a nice blue and black short lace gown.

"Thank you honey."

"Dad's going to drool over you."

"Oh shucks," she said with a blush "the guest have started arriving, so we should probably hurry it up, the DJ is also setting up."

"Guests? How many people did you invite?" She went over board with this.

"Your colleagues at work, your other friends, my friends, your dad's friends, some of the neighbours."

"Mom?!" I yelled.

"Lower your voice young lady, you might be twenty one today but I'm still your mom."

"I can't believe you, after what I said, you still—"

"Yes, I did, this may be your last birthday so please, let's enjoy it okay."

"Okay." I said and she gave me a kiss on my head.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart, wishing you long life and prosperity in good health and wealth, many more years to you Darling." Mom said the last part with a sad smile.

"Ameen, thank you."

"Dinela, you did a really good job she looks dashing." She said changing the topic.

"Thank you aunt."

"Just one more thing to complete this, your hair, sit let me work my magic."

"I'll go change also, I'll be back soon." Dinela said and she left, she's going home.

"Yeah you go do that." Mom did my hair and I sat patiently until my butt started to hurt.

"Are you done now my butt hurts." I whined.

"Almost....and...done." She also handed me a mirror, I took it and admired my new look.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it, thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"Mom, if anyone asks about my scars just tell them its tattoo, okay?"

"Nice cover up, was going to do that anyways."

"Oh okay."

"Would have gotten you a revealing dress of I didn't have a plan about that."

"Yeah okay, what's the time now?" I asked.

"It's almost 1:30pm, the party is going to start soon once the DJ is done setting up."