chapter 5... Right hand girl

"Hello everyone."

"Happiness Ogunshina Aryka!!!"

"The one and only."

"Axymah who is this?"

"She is Debby gold's right hand girl."

"What!! Get out of here now before I call the cops!!" Mom threatened.

"No, that was then long before she was arrested, we are no longer buddies anymore."

"Why? what happened?"

"I found out something unbelievable about her."

"And what's that?"

"You can only see it to believe it go to Debby gold's house, stalk around the house you'll see what will shock you to the core."

"Just tell us what it is."

"Like I said you can only see it to believe it, I advice you go this evening, her parents won't be home."

"So you want me to go search the house."

"Yes but don't go alone and search the rooms, the upstairs everything and make sure you leave before her parents get back."

"How will I get into the house?"

"The front door is not going to be locked."

"Are you seriously listening to her, its probably a set up, my daughter will not go anywhere."

"I'm only playing my part, the information you'll find will help you greatly on your quest and will give you a leverage and also a chance to defeat Dario, go by 6:00 pm, have a nice day." She said that and left. Quest? Leverage? Playing her part, i don't understand her words.

"You will not go Debby gold's house!! And that's final." She said in a small but stern voice and gave me the "I'm dead serious look"

"Mom Debby gold is still in jail, she can't do much from there, just let me go and check out what Happiness was talking about."

"No!!"

"But..."

"No buts!!!"

"Okay, can I make a phone call?"

"Why are you asking me? Anyways sure." I went outside and made I conference call with Dinela and Alero.

"Hey ladies."

"What's up."

"Hi."

"You won't be able to guess who came to the hospital."

"Who?"

"Happiness, Debby gold's right hand girl back in secondary school."

"How did she know you are in the hospital? Why are you in the hospital?"

"Yeah babe, what happened?"

"Come to my house now, I'll meet you there, Dario attacked my mom and my biological mom came to my office today."

"What!! Is your biological mom not supposed to be dead?" Dinela yelled into the phone.

"Why and how did Dario attacked your foster mom?"

"Apparently he wanted to kill her unborn baby."

"Your foster mom is pregnant at her age!!! And you didn't care to inform us."

"Meet me back at my place, my mom, dad and I will be there soon."

"Bye."

"Later." I have a whole lot of explaining to do. I went back into the room and saw my foster dad next to mom's bed then I realised he didn't say a word when Happiness was here, that's odd.