chapter 26... A Trip To California

I rushed to the toilet and puked my guts out, after I was done, I changed into a towel and put a peg on my nose, I went to my room and removed the sheet, the pillow clothes and took it to the laundry, opened all the cottons and windows, spray air fresheners, shut my room door and went to take my bathe, I took my bathe five times, in a tub with hot water, roses and rose water and poured in my bubbly soap, then went in and took my bathe, did that five times and finished it off with a nice hot steamy bathe in the shower, washed my hair and when I finished, I was smelling like roses.

My room still stunk so I sprayed my body spray and perfume in it, I wore a flay flowery knee length gown with no sleeves and sandals, replaced the sheets, fixed my bed and room, put on a light make up, and left the room with the smelly sheets and duvet and pillow clothes, I left the windows and cottons open to allow air in and to let the awful stench out.

I put the sheets in the washing machine and started washing it, with different detergents and nice smelling detergents, after getting all the stench out I dried them and went to the back of the house, I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water and a mop stick, cleaned up mom's puke, after I was done with everything I checked the time it was past 4:00 pm.

I went to the living room as my parents instructed but they weren't there. I went to their room making sure to knock first, I saw mom sleeping again and dad was tangled in her arms, she was holding on to him so tight he was staring to turn purple.

"Dad you wanted to see me?!" I said obviously knowing that's not happening no more.

"As you can see your mom won't let me go bye." He said and I giggled, I was about to shut the door when he called me back.

"Axymah?"

"Yes dad?"

"Make a stuffed chicken, with spaghetti and some salad for dinner please."

"Sure." With that I shut the door, poor dad, mom is probably squeezing life out of him.
I sat in the living room and turned on the TV and tune in a station, channel 117 on dstv, I didn't even know when I dozed off while I was watching a movie.
About an hour later I woke up and quickly started with dinner, I made a chicken breast rub containing, salt, black pepper, paprika, chilli powder.

I cut the chicken breasts into four slices each, put the chicken breasts into the rub and tossed it together, normally we would be eating this for lunch but I have a hunch this is mom's craving, I put a little vegetable oil into a pan and put the chicken breasts in after it was hot. Then I boiled the spaghetti with water and a little salt, for the salad I got bristle sprouts, first I boiled it then pan seared it.

I checked on the chicken breasts, I tossed it around the pan and then left it to cook fully, I don't want an under cook chicken, mom will flip, after the bristle sprouts were done I added it with oregano, Rosemary, parsley, carrots and apples, I chopped then and mixed them together and added vegetable oil, lime and lime zest and a little salt.

I wanted to make a sauce to go together with the spaghetti, I put in a pot canned tomatoes, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, a little hot sauce and left it to cook.

The spaghetti was done, I strained it in a strainer, the chicken breasts was done and also the spaghetti sauce then I dished it. In a plate I added spaghetti then four chicken breasts almost on the top of the spaghetti then added the spaghetti sauce, then put the salad I made on the side of the plate, I made two more plates and dinner was ready.

I set the table, I put wine for dad and I, and water for mom. As soon as I was done setting the table mom dragged herself to the dining and sat down.

"How are you feeling mom?"