chapter 35... You're Bad At It

She searched the room but found nothing so she started following the sound of the grunts.

"There is nothing in this room so please leave."

"Shhh." Was all she said, she checked the bed and the balcony but didn't see who was making the sound, the little girl grunt louder, that's all she can do since there is a cloth in her mouth, she is probably finding it hard to breathe also.

The room service girl started moving towards the wardrobe, oh no! She searched inside the wardrobe.

"I know the sound is coming from here." O my good God, she started moving to the side of the wardrobe, she is going to check the back of the wardrobe, if she does that she'll see the girl, she reached the end of the wardrobe, was about to inspect the back of the wardrobe, this is the end, I'm going to be in do much trouble now.

Then my saviour came or should I say called, the room phone rang distracting her. I went to pick the call.

"Hello."

"This is the reception, one of the room service Lad—"

"A room service girl!" I said loudly as soon as I saw she wanted to quickly look at the back of the Wardrobe.

"She was coming to your room to clean up a broken vase, is she still there?"

"Yes she is here, and that's not all, she is harassing and accusing me of hiding an innocent child in my room, she has turned the room upside down searching for the girl, can you imagine, what sort of room service do you have?", I yelled loudly into the phone, her eyes were wide " I think she should be relieved of her duty, that will teach her a lesson." She didn't need to here the end of it, she ran and picked up and broom and pan also the dustbin nylon she put the vase in and bolted out through the door.

"Hello! Hello! Are you there ma'am?"

"Yes I am."

"I'm so sorry for the insult she threw at you its my fault."

"Its fine, make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Yes ma'am." I dropped the phone after that, thank goodness, I locked the door and went to the wardrobe, I shifted the wardrobe enough for her to squirm her way out, its not as easy as it sounds.

She got out and I was overwhelmed with the urge to give her a big hug and that's what I did, I pulled her in for a bear hug, being between the wall and a wardrobe must have been hard, her chest was pressed against the wall, breathing was hard for her, that's not a very comfortable position to be in, I removed the clothe from her mouth and untie her hands.
Her cute round face was stained with tears.

"Are you alright my dear?"

"No, my chest hurt and my hands too, I want to go to my mommy."

"That's not possibl—"

"Because she is dead!" She finished my statement for me.

"How—"

"The big scary man told me that my mom is dead because she was shot, I was there, I saw her fall limp." Why did he tell her this? He was so blunt with her, that's not right.

"Where is your daddy?"

"I don't know where his body is but I do know where his head is."

"What!!!!" Tears rolled down her eyes.

"His head was on a silver tray, decorated with fruits and flowers."

"How do you know that? Who told you that?"

"The man that shot my mom, gave me the tray and told me to eat some of the fruits decorated on my dad's head if not he'll do the same to my mom." Dario is more than a monster, he is out of control, a deranged psychopath, how could he have done this to a little girl?!!