chapter 12... is he hot?

My alarm woke me as usual and I did my routine, the week flies by quickly, it's Thursday already, I will lie to Mr Bullard that I want to go check on the contract that was given to Amber spark company.
   I'll just send him a message saying I am on my way to the airport, I dressed up for today and went to the dining to eat breakfast as it was already served.

"Good morning mom, how did you sleep?"

"I slept well Darling."

"And my little sister?"

"Fine, how are you sure its a girl?" She said with a grin.

"Just a hunch."

"How are my darlings doing?" My dad hollered as he joined us on the dining.

"We are fine." I answered for all of us seeing that we are three now.

"I am going to my old secondary school today so no work for me."

"Won't your boss ask you where you are?" Mom asked concerned.

"That man always give you trouble." My dad added.

"He told me to go check on the contract we handed out to a company in Botswana, he doesn't know I'm going today though, I have sent my personal Assistant to go in my place while I go look for Mavery."

"That's a great idea." My dad said with a grin.

"You have a personal Assistant?! That's really nice, is it a male or a female?" My mom asked, as her curiosity was eating her up.

"Its a male."

"Is he hot?" My mom said out loud before she could stop herself, she is in trouble with my dad now, I smiled as I kept eating my breakfast.

"What do you mean by is he hot? Am I not hot enough for you?" He said that and I took a good look at him then burst into a fit of laughter, I was laughing like a maniac in no time.

"What does that mean?" My dad said as he looked between mom and I in confusion but mom remained silent while I kept laughing.

"That's it! I am off to work!!" He said in anger and stormed off, I tried stopping him in between laughs but I didn't succeed not even a bit but mom managed to.

"Sweet heart," my mom said and he stopped in his tracks "you know you are the only man i find attractive and that's not up for a debate."mom said and walked to his side by now my laughter had died down and I was left cleaning the tears that rolled off my face while I laughed, yup that's how hard I laughed.

"I just asked so Axymah will know not to get close to him because she has a boyfriend." As I heard that I looked up in shock, mom has always been a terrible liar, she asked so she'll know whether to hook me up with him if West and I don't make it.

"I Love you baby, no one else." She leaned in to kiss him as she said that.

"Really?" He asked between kisses, I just stared at them not knowing what to do, when I saw they were not stopping and it was getting heated as dad groped mom's ass. I quickly finished breakfast and went back to my room as fast as I could.

I had nothing more to do, I decided to watch a movie in my room, I picked the flowers of war, its a Chinese action movie, I was half way through it when I fell asleep.

     Three hours later

  I felt a tap on my shoulder and  stirred in my sleep.

"Wake up." I heard someone say but I refused to wake.

"Get up now or I'll whip your ass." Immediately I heard that I jolted awake and crawled into a ball shaking back and fourth.

"Its okay." Someone cooed but I couldn't listen, all I was thinking about was the number of whips I'll get for not waking up immediately, I was a trembling and shaking mess, soon tears began to roll down my cheeks as I await the torture he will bestow upon me.