Chapter 29.... Buffon

I just kept on walking straight hoping I'm going the right way, I saw to paths, one to the right, the other to the left, o couldn't stress my brain right now and I was the only one in the hall way so I just chose to go right.

I kept walking and I finally saw the room but the rooms where numbered, 510, 511....

My room is 102 so..... I'll keep walking maybe I'll see my room, nope I was wrong, now the rooms that are where I am are room 604.
This hotel is really big, I decided to retrace my steps and go back, I'll go follow the right path.

Now I'm lost, I saw a few people hanging around where I was, I approached them so they'll tell me where room 102 is.

"Good afternoon." I greeted the pair standing in front of me, two males, they were in shorts.

"Hey, looks like we've got a holy Mary here." The blonde one told his friend, he has a darkish brown hair, really curly.

"Yeah, look at her, anyways, what do you want?"

"She probably wants a lay, all the girls here are shameless."

"Don't insult me, you don't even know why I am talking to you, you're disgusting, instead of insulting women and belittling them, you should appreciate them."

"Who should we appreciate? Is it those piece of shit who would do anything just for us to turn them on?" The dark brown haired spoke up."

"Anyways what are y'all good for asides fucking and staying in the kitchen?"

"You have a mom right? Ask her." I didn't want to waste more time with those piece of rag, I went to go ask another woman who was walking by.

"Where are you going bitch? She has probably been fucked more times than she could count, I'm guessing she can count to one million." They laughed and taunt me, I stopped, sucked in a breathe trying to calm down, I continued walking but what they said next stroke a nerve.

"I can see a mother fucker when I see one, she is probably broken, let's get out of here and go fuck some bitches." They yelled, I turned wanting to give them a fitting reply but they were already leaving.

I'm broken, I know that but I don't need a constant reminder, I wiped the stray tear that rolled down my cheeks.

A woman was watching the drama unfold, I walked to her so I'll ask her where room 102 was but she just walked away, the hell, so weird.

"I can help you find your room." A familiar voice said from behind me, I turned to see who it was, oh it's him.

"Hey."

"Follow me."

"To where?!!!" I said abruptly.

"Your room, or you want to keep asking people?"

"No! Thank you for getting me the room, I really appreciate it."

"You haven't seen the room yet, you're thanking me." He scoffed.

"Meaning?"

"Why would you come to a foreign place without money?!"

"I did come with money."

"Then why didn't you get a room?", I stayed quiet " you don't have their currency meaning you don't have money, or you want to tell everyone you're from Nigeria?"

"You got me a room and I appreciate it, that doesn't mean you can insult me."

"Where is the room anyways?"

"On my head."

"What!!!?"

"Am I not leading you to where the room is? You're asking me nonsense question, the room is on my head, enter it." How rude. We kept walking, silence reigned on us the rest of the way.