Chapter 32.... Break Me!!!

"What's so special about your actual name?"

"The food will be here soon."

"You're a freak! you know that?"

"Says the woman covered in tattooed scars."

"Is that what you think?"

"That's what I see, you tattooed those scars, why?"

"Your eyes can deceive you, you know?"

"Whatever." At least this is good, if he thinks these are tattoos then that means I can live a normal life, if anyone asks I'll just lie to them that it's a tattoo. Nice.

"I'll be in my room, its five rooms away from yours, try not to hit your head in the tub again."

"Thank you."

"Here is your flight ticket."

"So fast, thanks."

"Don't mention it."

"Why you are helping me? I also want to know."

"I definitely am not a charitable person neither am I a person that helps others."

"So why are you helping me?"

"I don't know." I sighed heavily and he left. What a weird kind of human being, I am a stranger and he is helping me, he even said he doesn't know why he is helping me.

He seems like a guy that wants to get away from the world, he has a mysterious aura around him.
I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's it?"

"Room service."

"Come in." He came in with a food stroller with food on it.

"Your food ma'am."

"Leave it on the table." There was a table in front of the couch, he placed the food and juice there then turned to me.

"Anything else ma'am?"

"Nothing thanks." I swung my legs off the bed and walked to the couch. My head still hurts like hell but I can handle it, I've been in worst situations and survived.

I brought my food closer and ate it all, I cleared the plates and drank the juice, a little was left though. I was wearing a robe. I marched to the full length mirror, I slowly took off the robe. He was right, it's been a while since I've seen myself like this, all my scars looks tattooed. Especially the claw marks, I turned my back to the mirror and my head to the side so I can see my back.

All my scars from below the back of my neck to my lower back are arranged in a weird pattern. What the hell!!! It was not like this before.
How's this even possible?

"Axymah?!!" A voice called out to me.

"Who is that? Show yourself!!"

"Relax, you look crazy." I looked around confused, I was the only one in the room, so where is the voice coming from?

"Are you..... Are you in my head?"

"What would I want to do in that dark alley of sorrow and heartbreak?"

"Then where are you? Show yourself!!!" I yelled loudly.

"I'd rather not, I want something from you."

"Who are you?"

"I want the map of Seleria."

"Show yourself!!!!!", I am going crazy I know it, "get out of my head."

"I'm not in your head freak!!!! Just give me the map of Seleria and I won't bother you anymore."