chapter 3... I don't get it

"Sir, even though—" Sasha tried to speak but she got interrupted.

"Its Axymah's job to hand out the contract, she will be in big trouble if that contract is not done well. How many files needs to be worked on work on this week?"

"Three." Sasha answered cockily.

"Are you certain they are only three?" He asked.

"Yes sir, two of them are related to the contract and the other one is hiring a new assistant for me." She said with a smug.

"Very well, give Axymah the three files she will work on them before this week is over." He said with a sigh.

"Why are you handing me so much work sir? Sasha does not in anyway need an assistant or have the right to have an assistant Sir so why are you allowing her to have one? And most of all why are you assigning that to me?" This is outrageous, unbelievable.

"Because I can, and Sasha as work to do for me, she won't have the time. If you can't handle it then you can quit your job here are the documents," he threw them on the desk in front of me "if you can't carry out these tasks it will prove you are incapable of this position and you will be demoted good luck because you will need it." He said boring holes into my face.

"I can handle it." I said in defeat.

"Good for you, you both may leave my office." He said in his deep thick voice.

"Thank you boss." Sasha said and left but I just stood there surprised.

"I said leave my office you this shameless woman." He yelled and I quickly left his office, I wonder what he has against me.

"Hey Sasha wait up!" I called from behind her as I rushed to catch up to her but she didn't stop till she reached her desk, how can she treat a whole MD this way? Its outrageous.

"Looks like you being the MD does not mean anything anymore." She taunted.

"Meaning?" I asked with so much attitude, oh good lord, I feel like murdering this bitch right now, she has no ounce of manners in her.

"Now it seems I'm am more supreme than you, you are looking for an assistant for me, that's so nice of you a whole MD." She said with a disgusting smug on her face I wish I could wipe it off of her ugly face.

"I don't have business with you." I walked away from her

"I'm giving you work to do, either you will soon be demoted and I'll take your place or you will remain the MD but I'll be able to boss you around, which one is more belittling?" By now I was fuming, she is insulting me but I won't stand for this.

"Sasha you are suspended from work till further notice." I said eyeing her down.

"I don't think the boss will be too kin about me being suspended but I will respect you as the MD and accept your suspension but don't forget I need my assistant by Friday." She said and gave me a toothy smile she shouldn't ever do that again, that's a disgusting sight.

"Whatever!" I turned on my heels and left I feel so insulted, nevertheless I went back to my office. Even I don't have an assistant but Sasha is on the verge of having one but she is just a regular staff, I wonder why she fired her old one, probably so she can humiliate me by asking me to look for another one for her, I won't allow her to succeed will also look for an assistant for myself.

I should get started with one of these files, the first one says I have to pay irregular visit to the company whom I gave the contract to, that's as easy as pie but now I really need an assistant. The second file is the file where all the staffs records are, there is a note in a page of the file. This is Mr Bullard's handwriting, the note says "new staffs needed as an assistant." I will also hire an assistant for myself and a supervisor he or she will be the one to keep an eye on the company whom I issued the contract to.